How are you feeling this morning?

Miller time

52 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Each time we play they rodents I'm ill with excitement and nervousness 

I normally wake up and throw up before I leave. I have the tunes on and can't sleep the night before. 

Had an average sleep, woke up . And there's nothing there. No buzz , no sickness. 

I know when I'm at the ground I'll be going mental but it feels strange not to be the way I always am.

Anyone else feel like this or are you the same as every time?

Maybe the 5-1 just knocked my cunt in 

Totally the same mate.  The calmest I have ever felt in the lead up to this fixture by quite some distance.  Usually it's upset stomach, nae kip, can't eat. TBH bordering on the ridiculous stuff....this week not a bit of it.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Each time we play they rodents I'm ill with excitement and nervousness 

I normally wake up and throw up before I leave. I have the tunes on and can't sleep the night before. 

Had an average sleep, woke up . And there's nothing there. No buzz , no sickness

I know when I'm at the ground I'll be going mental but it feels strange not to be the way I always am.

Anyone else feel like this or are you the same as every time?

Maybe the 5-1 just knocked my cunt in 

You need to stop hillwalking immediately:lol:

It's changing you:uk:

Having no expectation has helped me so far this morning, woke up and went to toilet at 8 then back to sleep for an hour.

That's the wee man up now so going to get him fed, get out a walk to clear the head and get the party tunes on in my headphones.

Intae them Rangers.:uk:

Not confident at all 

Too dodgy at the back and little cutting edge up front makes a bad combination  

They'll let us come out with the ball from defence and then pounce on us and run at that central defence.

We could change tactics/formation perhaps but MW won't - which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it will be today. 

The thing I hate though is the meltdown afterwards on here- MW will get it despite having insufficient tools to compete and 1 or 2 players will get it - I'm guessing McKay and Keirnan (the latter to be fair shouldn't be near our squad) - anyway, sorry for the doom and gloom but if I'm correct then the positive side to things is that the board will get another reminder that proper investment is the priority- well it was promised.

In the north stand today in the hope I've got it wrong

Excited about “possibly" having that feeling again for a couple of weeks 

I hate having to look at those cunts, Rangers TV will use BT cameras,  tarrier close ups a plenty eerrrgggghhh

If Aberdeen play like they did against us,  todays winner gets the Cup

They were the worst team we played this year, fuck knows how they won that game