Rob Kiernan.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Clint Hill has done something our manager or assistant manager couldn't do (tu)

Was just about writing the very same thing when I got the popup that you'd quoted me. Similar to what Weir done for so many of his defensive partners over his years as a Ranger.

1 minute ago, Gazza1212 said:

An imposter wearing that Jersey. Not nearly physical enough, poor positional sense, and little or no anticipation. He's a relatively young man with considerable experience though never a Rangers class centre half in a million years.

which would explain why we lost so many goals today. :P

18 hours ago, govanblue said:

which would explain why we lost so many goals today. :P

Against the might of the Dundee attack?. Not one to make snap judgements , just an opinion based on a series  of very very underwhelming performances. Since he arrived he's been culpable far too often and usually for the reasons I've listed above.

2 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Against the might of the Dundee attack?. Not one to make snap judgements , just an opinion based on a serious of very very underwhelming performances. Since he arrived he's been culpable far too often and usually for the reasons I've listed above.

Maybe so, but he wasn't the one I was shouting at most today. :pipe:

It's not that hard to defend against a team that doesn't attack. That's why it was a decent shift by Kieran today. Big Rob isn't a good defender.. that's my view. He actually can't read the game very well, he's very erratic for a defender. Watched him a few times today off the ball and he lacks what I'm familiar seeing at Ibrox. That said 95% of our players lack what I'm used to seeing at Ibrox!!

24 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

big Rob gets a rough time on here. He's by far and away our best defender. When the ball is there to be headed the big man does it.

He's pish in the air. Terrible defender who should be one of the first out the door. 

50 minutes ago, Blue1872 said:

It's not that hard to defend against a team that doesn't attack. That's why it was a decent shift by Kieran today. Big Rob isn't a good defender.. that's my view. He actually can't read the game very well, he's very erratic for a defender. Watched him a few times today off the ball and he lacks what I'm familiar seeing at Ibrox. That said 95% of our players lack what I'm used to seeing at Ibrox!!

What about the other 5%

4 hours ago, Blue1872 said:

How the fuck did u come to the 95% figure :lol: 

The guy is absolute fucking garbage, and no amount of clean sheets against shite teams will change that fact. He's given away so many goals while being here. Any half decent player will show him up. As mentioned, we'll never win the league with this absolute diddy in the heart of our defence. Warburton's blind spot for him will be his undoing.