MW- Rangers closing in on outstanding overseas midfielder

AlCapone

46 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

so, if you dont work for a high profile team down south, you are by definition, shite?

Not saying that, but I think it stands to reason that the top guys work for the top clubs, earning the top money, willing to accept this might not be the case with McParland.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Grundy said:

I,m not saying the views on here are representative of the support as a whole but it seems to me that the majority (on here at least) have lost faith in the judgement of Warburton and McParland when it comes to new signings. I must admit that I was confident initially about their decisions due to McParland's reputation but I now find myself asking why, if McParland is so highly thought of, he's not employed by a high profile club down south where he could earn a lot more than we can afford.  I agree with those on here who do not trust Warburton to spend our diddy wee budget wisely.

Diddy wee budget  maybe tells you where the problem lies ? step up mr king and put your MONEY where your mouth WAS :541:

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Think one of the papers are running with the player being Jota.... 

who signed for Eibar Jan 2016 on a 18 month loan 

Is he not another ex-Brentford? Suppose if they don't know who it is then foreigners who played for Brentford is a good start.

2 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Lets face it, if we are not up within 20 mins the grumbling will start so hope we can stave off the negativity after the first miss placed pass...I hate the thought of getting beat by this lot, especially living & working here now. 

Working overseas?