Evening Times

BlanketOfBlue

Fairly long time viewer, first time poster. If I get slaughtered, fair does it.

Anyway, I just wanted to express that I hadn't noticed anyone picking up on the article about Kyle Lafferty in the Evening Times?

It read as "Drive ban for speeding Gers star" Really? How long ago did he play for us? The Times is the only paper I read you could say. However, I have noticed on several occasions that whenever they mention the scum's name with effigies etc, Rangers just have to be tied into it also. As usual, the article hasn't put a name to who wrote it.

This is another paper I reckon I'll pass on in the not too distant future.

10 minutes ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

Anyway, I just wanted to express that I hadn't noticed anyone picking up on the article about Kyle Lafferty in the Evening Times?

It read as "Drive ban for speeding Gers star" Really? How long ago did he play for us? The Times is the only paper I read you could say. However, I have noticed on several occasions that whenever they mention the scum's name with effigies etc, Rangers just have to be tied into it also. As usual, the article hasn't put a name to who wrote it.

Not sure there is any left worth buying mate.  I used to buy at least two a day however can say in all honesty it's been over a decade since I bought a (Scottish) paper. 

I expect them to link football teams like that, but there no point highlighting he played for Burnley to Scots. The effigies bit your right that was a disgraceful thing as they had a sash over it. If some one done that to them with a tri-colour they'd be incensed and Graham Speirs would never need sex again he's be getting such a thrill on his pc.

But they've been getting away with shite for years. I seen on YouTube a clip were 3 dicks in balaclava's reveal themselves and make some sort of hands in the air gun like pose. It was on the news which had blurred the hand gesture and just said an incident. I'll see if I can find after a kip. But they've also done the William Wallace and Bobby Sands one in Scotland. Blood stained poppies and Palestinian nonsense.

They've always been Rebels without a Clue. The social justice warrior in them demands a cause or a struggle to adopt as their own because their lot chucked it. They're bored now and need a fix of virtue signalling so they give it large about being left wing and do a publicity stunt as the freedom warriors and wave a few Palestinian flags and intimidate some Jews. That'll solve what's eating away at you. Got to laugh at these tits :lol:

They seem to just get away with anything. Its amazing how the likes of Speirs can't see bigotry is ripping out them. They shame this country and these cunts are the ones who try to get offended if you say something as straightforward and decent like the IRA are scum. Whataboutry mode kicks in and their like "Aye bit wit ra is it yer talkin aboot". I mean they try to make out we're bad simply for pointing out some home truths about their open secret and they take the moral high ground on that too. Not many have the sense it seems to ask the question.

Was a cover up the right thing to do? Was it right to bring back Torbett? Was it right to hush this latest one in Belfast? How did you recompense the victims of your clubs sins. Do you agree this covering up and enabling of sexual abuse is a crime? Do you accept you and yours need punished? Do you accept children suffered possibly all over the UK because you and yours kept things as low key as possible therefore preventing not only the protection of Scottish children but potentially those in England and definitely this one in Northern Ireland?

I'd end up saying to this lot your scum here's your very own 'five way agreement back across that table'. All the sanctions where based on a trumped up charge of morality in the notion of sporting integrity. Anyone remember who coined that pish? 

I seen that Phil guys blog and it had a book promotion at the top about Walfrid and the cover actually had him as a towering figure in a picture with Christ. Mad religious symbolism ripping out it but Christ the little guy. That's the sort of crackpot were dealing with and the media say we've got a problem. Many silly campaigns have they ran.

Even now they shout about a resolution 12 pish when they should be looking at heavy duty fines and relegation if found guilty of a cover up and enabling more abuse to happen which is basically already been stated by papers.

Your wrong in my view with the one about Lafferty but right about the Sash and about the media in general. They are a bunch of snakes. I stopped buying them too a few months after they done us over with that EBT witch hunt. A shower of rats.    

I'd sooner stop dealing with most of them even if it just meant the club for news and interviews with English and Northern Irish press. The have a bad agenda against us. That much must be clear to every Rangers supporter by now.

7 hours ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

Media did the same earlier this year with Wilkins - how long ago did he play for us!

10 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

To be fair lafferty has bought a house In lLanark over tthe summer and is touting himself for a move back to us. I hope.not right enough but have heard rumours that he had been training with us and that wWarburton likes him.  

If he had been training with us then there would be pictures galore. Non-story IMO. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Our goings on are not known to be very watertight anymore, press would definitely have picked up on that.

Think your right (tu)

Especially with the moles and rat bastards running our club that leak stuff to their pals in the Daily Rebel. They'd have the exclusive a few days before he arrived for training. 

devils advocate - its a Scottish newspaper for Scottish people. The only link to Scottish people and kyle Lafferty is.....Rangers. Thats what journos do to try and make the article relevant.. 

That being said, if they have any chance to slur Rangers it seems to be that they will take it

Just now, East Enclosure Row N said:

A number of former players who are without clubs train at Auchenhowie.

I know but do you not think Lafferty would have made the papers considering the way him and other rats left us in 2012?

It's not like a Novo or Lovenkrands being back in Scotland and without a club. 

46 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

devils advocate - its a Scottish newspaper for Scoitish people. The only link to Scottish people and kyle Lafferty is.....Rangers. Thats what journos do to try and make the article relevant.. 

That being said, if they have any chance to slur Rangers it seems to be that they will take it

All IT IS as you say IS a journo doing as his boss has told him to do, not saying Its right but thats how IT goes.

3 hours ago, deco19761 said:

To be fair lafferty has bought a house In lLanark over tthe summer and is touting himself for a move back to us. I hope.not right enough but have heard rumours that he had been training with us and that wWarburton likes him.  

Please no 

Most of the young new journos who tend to spout shite probably graduated from the same department at a university in the city centre, which has 6ft posters of the dhaily record and evening times shite headlines plastered down the corridor, most of them have rangers articles printed on them :wanker: