Over to you Mr Regan

D'Artagnan

52 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I would suggest it's up to his boss.......over to you Mr Lawwell !!!

All joking aside BA - you have to wonder how much of an influence that has on matters. It seems nothing short of neglectful that there remains a reluctance to mirror what the English FA are doing.

Lawwell won't allow an investigation against his own club and neither will any of his wee lackies on the SFA or SPFL board.   Only way any justice will be served is if a third party from another country gets involved. 

1 hour ago, D'Artagnan said:

All joking aside BA - you have to wonder how much of an influence that has on matters. It seems nothing short of neglectful that there remains a reluctance to mirror what the English FA are doing.

D'Art again I would strongly suggest that the SFA are controlled by individuals who won't allow an independent inquiry particularly if it affects their club.

A scandal.

Even that clown Swinney has just said on tv that the SFA should establish an independent inquiry.

As I posted on another thread it 's been revealed in the papers today Hibs chairman sacked Neely for abusing kids and didn't report due to it affecting them signing kids in the future. This should be an auto demotion for Hibs for covering up the abuse

cracking article...

However unless main editors of news papers get on board with helping uncover abuse then what is being reported can be kept to a minimum It's them we need to target.

I know most journalist are turning a blind eye to the beasts behavior

There will be some with a mountain of stuff unless they get the ok from the boss that stuff can't be printed

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

cracking article...

However unless main editors of news papers get on board with helping uncover abuse then what is being reported can be kept to a minimum It's them we need to target.

I know most journalist are turning a blind eye to the beasts behavior

There will be some with a mountain of stuff unless they get the ok from the boss that stuff can't be printed

Story in sunday post today about hibs old chairman knowing about Neely

Regan mentioned last week that he was a father and bla bla bla, well then mr Regan I challenge you to stop for a couple of moments and look at your child and try to imagine that innocent child falling into the hands of a pedophile, and just imagine that said pedophile carrying out all sorts of vile acts on your child, you want to strike that image from your mind don't you because it is so unbearable to visualize isn't it, well then just imagine what that would feel like for your son who felt that he had nowhere to turn to for help and the abuse kept happening for years, how would you feel like if it all came to light knowing your son had been abused for years and those who knew had tuned a blind eye, pretty sick feeling eh!.

You see not only does it affect the victims but also the poor unfortunate families as well, now I ask you mr Regan how then could you then be able to look just one of these poor unfortunate victims dead straight in the eye and justify your reasons for not instigating an independent inquiry, surely no colleague or football club past or present deserves to be protected for these crimes, the time has come for you to act like a man and like the title says "over to you mr Regan"

2 hours ago, soulboy said:

As I posted on another thread it 's been revealed in the papers today Hibs chairman sacked Neely for abusing kids and didn't report due to it affecting them signing kids in the future. This should be an auto demotion for Hibs for covering up the abuse

As stated on SFA guidelines 

"Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action."

The hibs chairman had a statutory duty to report the crime, if he didn't he/club will be liable for legal action. 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Neely was last weeks news, I see absolute fuck all printed on the current stuff almost like nothing happened

He was last weeks news regarding him abusing kids what was not last weeks news was Hibs chairman knowing and not informing the police

Just now, cushynumber said:

If a man with 2 young kids cant take a stand on this, who will?

If he ignores this there is no help for any of us.

Honestly think that our only hope for mankind will be a meteorite the size of which wiped out the dinosaur hitting us. We need to start from the beginning and hopefully scum fc won't be formed in the 100 millionth year.