"We'll learn from this" (Also our away form)

RFCRobertson

Aberdeen 2 - Rangers 1
Hearts      2 - Rangers 0
Killie         1 - Rangers 1

Rangers   2 - Aberdeen 1
Rangers   2 - Hearts      0
Rangers   3 - Killie         0

:wink: 

Celtic        5 - Rangers 1
Rangers   ?  - Celtic ? 

:pipe: 

More serious note however, 

So far the only teams we've managed to beat home and away are Dundee and Partick Thistle. Others have been a draw or a loss. 
This is something that'll need attention if we are serious about going for 55. Games like the accies one that's coming up are the games that really win you the title. No point beating Celtic 2, 4 or 10 times in a year if we can't defeat teams like Accies, Killie and Ross county (Etc etc) away.

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Aberdeen 2 - Rangers 1
Hearts      2 - Rangers 0

Rangers   2 - Aberdeen 1
Rangers   2 - Hearts     0

:wink: 

Celtic        5 - Rangers 1
Rangers   ?  - Celtic ? 

:pipe: 

Lets not get ahead of ourselves mate, Hamilton,Inverness and St Johnstone to beat before thinking about the child abusers.

Just now, cumnockbear said:

Lets not get ahead of ourselves mate, Hamilton,Inverness and St Johnstone to beat before thinking about the child abusers.

Of those 3 matches, Hamilton and Inverness should be in the bag (and if Rangers want to be serious about challenging for 55 then it's games that NEED to be 3 pointers)

St J away is the only possible wrench in the machine. We need to get our away form sorted, it's not the worst but games vs Killie, Ross County, Accies, ICT so on need to be 3 points. 

The team will really show their stuff this friday. 

I seen that on a Facebook page earlier - It's a nice thought but we've not done anything of major note yet even if the last two games have been pleasing.

We get carried away after 1/2 good results and 1/2 bad results. 

We just need to sit back and see what we've learned and how we've improved. At this stage the games can't come quick enough for me. 

Miller said it himself today that there's too many false dawns .. win one and we think we're on the road now and then lose the next one or draw. 

I seen an article on the Daily Record website where it was headed about Warburton ditching plan A and plan B being more direct last two games and I agree it's paid off. 

The change in approach is evidence of learning from it.  For the past 3 months teams had been training all week on a well drilled pressing game against us.  How do they train now? Instead of nullifying our passing game they'll have to just concentrate on their own game which in turn will leave them exposed.  It'll be a more of the backs to the wall performances with less counter attacking against us now and less and less pressing as the games go on.   

Some team will get a good skelping by us. It was nearly hearts but for waghorns bad misses

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I seen an article on the Daily Record website where it was headed about Warburton ditching plan A and plan B being more direct last two games and I agree it's paid off. 

I have noticed a difference in the way the sides played too, we just seem more all round effective. 
For a while we just didn't perform full stop and it wasn't like we were doing fancy pish we were just doing shit. 

Wes launching the ball up the park with Garner flicking the ball onto the sides is more effective at times then passing out at the back. We are mixing our play up a good bit, the only thing lacking right now is a through and through goal scorer. Although we won vs Aberdeen and Hearts, both times it was a defender and a forward that got the goals. Need two goals at the very least to be safe and a third to kill the game off. 

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Of those 3 matches, Hamilton and Inverness should be in the bag (and if Rangers want to be serious about challenging for 55 then it's games that NEED to be 3 pointers)

St J away is the only possible wrench in the machine. We need to get our away form sorted, it's not the worst but games vs Killie, Ross County, Accies, ICT so on need to be 3 points. 

The team will really show their stuff this friday. 

Should be in the bag on paper, let's just remain calm and take it one game at a time, St Johnstone for me is the toughest of the 3 ties but i think we'll over come all 3 obstacles.

Just now, cumnockbear said:

Should be in the bag on paper, let's just remain calm and take it one game at a time, St Johnstone for me is the toughest of the 3 ties but i think we'll over come all 3 obstacles.

Exactly, accies first get a good result and go on a good stream of wins. Beats accies and that's the first time this season we've won 3 games in a row (league wise) 

I've also noticed the meltdown of Aberdeen and Hearts fans now we've built up a gap between them.

It makes them even more angry that we aren't at our best or even have our top potential team (once we get finances sorted and into Europe) and I have to say, after everything we've been through for nearly 5! Years, the taste of their tears is fucking sweet, long may that continue.

Yet they are just a small stepping stone towards the biggest prize, putting they manky bastards back in their place, I can't even comprehend the month I'm going to have when that happens, my kids may not even recognise me at the end of that title win.

They can shout Sevco all they want but I look forward to hearing it when they've a big vein popping out the head, an angry mono brow, a lump in their throats and tears streaming from their eyes 

Can't wait

For me this coming Friday is a massive game. Never thought I would say that about Accies but the team have been up for the last 2 games and Warburton has mixed it about a bit in tactics. I just hope we don't think that Accies are less of a challenge and we drop our intensity a little and revert back to trying to walk the ball up the park into the net. If we do we could end up dropping points.

14 hours ago, A.T.G said:

It makes them even more angry that we aren't at our best or even have our top potential team

With the exceptions of Hill, Garner, Dodoo and Hodson. We beat both teams with pretty much our championship squad. So must not be the nicest of feelings :lol: