Thoughts on relocation of fans for them?

Luke_Hamilton

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, ianferguson said:

I'd give them the usual corner for away fans but obviously they'd do likewise and cut our allocation, the thing is that it annoys the fuck out of me that we give them a full stand while they tuck our fans round a corner. 

It is ridiculous as we have a far bigger fanbase than they do. We built a stadium, they build a cattle shed.

At cup finals we should have 8-10 times the allocation they get. They should get 1000 seats at Ibrox, all in a bottom tier caged in area. No Old Firm games at Parkhead at all because our fans are exposed to sectarian language and offensive banners. Away Old Firm games should be at Hampden with split proceeds and we should have at least a 40,000 allocation. They should need to pay all organisational costs out of their income from the game as Old Firm bigotry is entirely their fault.

7 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Correct.   We should insist that we get 9000 at their place to even things up (easily achievable).  If they refuse we should restrict them to 6000 giving us BF5, BF4 and half of BF3 and keeping the front ten rows of BR empty above our fans.  Would look a lot better on TV too.

Its the police that refuse this to happen. Look at the scottish cup when we play them . We are entitled to an extra allocation and its always the cops who refuse

I am in BR2 and had the option of a seat elsewhere for games against celtic when renewing season ticket. My son didnt as a juvenile, but for £50 i'm not complaining.

Everyone in that stand knew the situation beforehand. They could have got a season ticket elsewhere if it really bothered them about giving up their seat.

Sorry if I upset anyone but everyone knows the deal when they buy a broamloan road season ticket 

this may be an unpopular opinion but I don't mind them having the full stand as It adds to the atmosphere and gets us the same allocation at Celtic park 

16 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Sorry if I upset anyone but everyone knows the deal when they buy a broamloan road season ticket 

this may be an unpopular opinion but I don't mind them having the full stand as It adds to the atmosphere and gets us the same allocation at Celtic park 

Agreed. 

38 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Clubdecks probably the best view tbh. Just have a heart attack on the stairs half way up 

Been up there once, had to start about an hour before kick off so I could make it up the stairs, got to my seat and felt I was going to topple over due to the steepness! :D

4 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Been up there once, had to start about an hour before kick off so I could make it up the stairs, got to my seat and felt I was going to topple over due to the steepness! :D

I'm scared of heights and I'm really unfit so they better have paramedics at the top waiting for me! :lol:

14 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

I go hillwalking and the stairs destroy me. Best seats though , although not much legroom. I'm only 5 ft 10 and always hit my knees of the seats , and clean toilets 

If anyone has been to the piggery, you'll know that no matter where they put us, they can always hear us. 

I think it's class when you see us score on the TV, at their dump. Big Jig's goal springs to mind, seeing pandemonium in the stands is immense.