RFC55

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, gsa said:

Can anyone remember any other opposition players applauding us? Kaka sticks out for me, just after he swatted aside Steven Davis and scored in a friendly at ibrox. Think it was January or February, absolutely freezing night but fairly enjoyable game as I recall. 

Craig Gordon applauded us after the recent Hampden game, fucking turn coat.

11 hours ago, Smile said:

I think Beckham seemed to be a big draw for a lot of the support, i never really grasped how popular he was till that night.

I sat in the Govan Rear that night and nearly suffered a fit when he took a corner. The whole main stand flashed their cameras.

12 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

What was the deal with him applauding the Copland front when he came out to warm up just before the second half?

Didn't make much sense and everyone in the Copland seemed pretty baffled by It. I'm in cf5 but couldn't work out if someone was noising him up and he was doing it sarcastically or if it's just something he does.

Just seemed a bit strange.

Probably has a family member or mate in that section my cousin was in goals for Dunfermline and gave us a slight wave in the govan corner and he got hit with what is that prick doing feinan bastard ? He was and still is a season ticket holder 

12 hours ago, gsa said:

Can anyone remember any other opposition players applauding us? Kaka sticks out for me, just after he swatted aside Steven Davis and scored in a friendly at ibrox. Think it was January or February, absolutely freezing night but fairly enjoyable game as I recall. 

The full Chelsea team 

I remember fernando torres and jamie carragher getting a great reception warming up or just coming on to the pitch in the second half which i found strange i was sure carragher was a tim (or maybe Celtic fans just claimed that) 

we played spurs and arsenal there goalkeepers got good receptions at the copland 

22 hours ago, Vwbear said:

Probably has a family member or mate in that section my cousin was in goals for Dunfermline and gave us a slight wave in the govan corner and he got hit with what is that prick doing feinan bastard ? He was and still is a season ticket holder 

Chris Sutton will be beeling! Was it the 6-1 "they lay down to Rangers" game in 2003?

On 25/12/2016 at 11:04 AM, Vwbear said:

The full Chelsea team 

I remember fernando torres and jamie carragher getting a great reception warming up or just coming on to the pitch in the second half which i found strange i was sure carragher was a tim (or maybe Celtic fans just claimed that) 

we played spurs and arsenal there goalkeepers got good receptions at the copland 

Take it you mean john terry as apposed to carragher ?