• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Absolute garbage 

Who needs enemies 

Garbage? try truthful, I'm all for people defending the club and more so the fans but when it's obviously bullshit then it falls on deaf ears and all it does is make the rest of us look like stupid.

42 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Garbage? try truthful, I'm all for people defending the club and more so the fans but when it's obviously bullshit then it falls on deaf ears and all it does is make the rest of us look like stupid.

You already look stupid Nixon .Tust me 

On 02/01/2017 at 8:11 PM, ricksen92 said:

Sorry mate but the simple fact is our beliefs our way of life are slowly bein taken away by the scnp. You try walking down the street on a week day with a RANGERS top on, or ware a sash and see what abuse you get and the police stand there and do nothing. Then call someone a feinian or a sheepshagger and see what happens next.

Calling someone a sheepshagger of a fenian isnt a belief or a way of life. If going down the street wearing a sash calling people names is what youre into fair dos. No one really ever had a culture like that as far as im aware

Orange walks are far more likely to be sanctioned than Hibs marches. 

Culture and tradition are not your friend. They exist for someone elses convenience as a was of limiting the scope of what you are free to think and understand.

The article is still a bag of rancid tripe

26 minutes ago, BertContraband said:

Calling someone a sheepshagger of a fenian isnt a belief or a way of life. If going down the street wearing a sash calling people names is what youre into fair dos. No one really ever had a culture like that as far as im aware

Culture and tradition are not your friend. They exist for someone elses convenience as a was of limiting the scope of what you are free to think and understand.

Who said they were walking down the street wearing a sash throwing abuse at anyone ? The post quite clearly said the poster had been abused themselves for wearing a collarette 

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

Who said they were walking down the street wearing a sash throwing abuse at anyone ? The post quite clearly said the poster had been abused themselves for wearing a collarette 

I quoted

"Then call someone a feinian or a sheepshagger and see what happens next."

Im stating that the article is pish and that the comeback was what i quoted above. 

The need to identify with cultures and sub cultures holds people back. 

On Mon Jan 02 2017 at 3:10 PM, harlands plater said:

The difference these days is it's not just the 17% of the population who are RC that despise Rangers and what we stand for.

Look at the hatred and bile we've had thrown at us by fans of every other club in the country since 2012. It's not just chip-on-the-shoulder West of Scotland Irish Catholics who call us bigots and worse.

There's no middle ground any more, if you're not with us you're against us.

Pretty much nail on the head bro.

17 minutes ago, BertContraband said:

I quoted

"Then call someone a feinian or a sheepshagger and see what happens next."

Im stating that the article is pish and that the comeback was what i quoted above. 

The need to identify with cultures and sub cultures holds people back. 

Cultures hold us back?

What about the boy/girl who got offered a job and a start in life because her parents knew someone from the lodge/church who had a business.

Kinship and fellowship isn't such a bad thing you know.

Fraternal relations are sometimes the most rewarding and trusting relations you can have.

1 hour ago, BertContraband said:

Never said i walk down the street wearing a sash calling folk names. It would not be tolerated by fellow members or the grand lodge its self. As for calling someone a fenian or a sheepshagger you are more than likley to be arrested. , but call someone a orange or H** bastard and plod are more likley to ignore that.

It would be good if the OO did more in the way of recruitment. We are losing a generation of kids, who, for whatever reason, grew up without a father figure in their life to guide them down the "correct road". Who knows, with more numbers and education of the young, we might just start getting our country back.