Media Impartiality And Integrity. Rest In Peace

Virtuoso

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

You seem to speak from experience of what Bonner is like amongst his own...

West End Hotel in Edinburgh, he was there with Mike Galloway and a couple others, this was a lock in Rangers bar and I was privy to what was said,  happy to banter and congratulate us on our win that day, muttering full on abuse once backs were turned, no wonder no one likes them, are they all alcoholics, suppose you would have to be etc.. etc.. 

Great innuendo though Host,  loads of the obsessed have "Worlds Most Successful Club" as an avatar, I can see the merit in your dig, should'a gone for 1872 loyal to help bat away the conspiracy 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Sorry mate .I know you guys are out there doing your best.My apology is for the apologists that shoot you down .There are many on here.If you said red ,they would say fucking black to be different 

Sadly that's what we are up against nowadays .

Our own would probably turn on their own before fighting the real enemies .

If I don't agree with what you are saying and that's not often .I say fuck all .Maybe a few big mouths should try it 

31 minutes ago, Rangers No Other said:

West End Hotel in Edinburgh, he was there with Mike Galloway and a couple others, this was a lock in Rangers bar and I was privy to what was said,  happy to banter and congratulate us on our win that day, muttering full on abuse once backs were turned, no wonder no one likes them, are they all alcoholics, suppose you would have to be etc.. etc.. 

Great innuendo though Host,  loads of the obsessed have "Worlds Most Successful Club" as an avatar, I can see the merit in your dig, should'a gone for 1872 loyal to help bat away the conspiracy 

What kinda Rangers bar has a lock-in with those two?

"The money they’ve accumulated from the Champions League, and with the chance to add to it next season by getting there again, this is the time to tread on Rangers. You don’t let them get back up again."

"The money they’ve accumulated from the Champions League, and with the chance to add to it next season by getting there again, this is the time finish them off. You don’t let them off again."

Why did the record edit that part of the article if there's no truth in what VB has stated?

The guy is total vermin and his unhinged mind needs psychiatric help. Thankyou VB for again highlighting and showing these corrupt bastards for what they are. 

18 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

"The money they’ve accumulated from the Champions League, and with the chance to add to it next season by getting there again, this is the time to tread on Rangers. You don’t let them get back up again."

"The money they’ve accumulated from the Champions League, and with the chance to add to it next season by getting there again, this is the time finish them off. You don’t let them off again."

Why did the record edit that part of the article if there's no truth in what VB has stated?

The guy is total vermin and his unhinged mind needs psychiatric help. Thankyou VB for again highlighting and showing these corrupt bastards for what they are. 

I'd imagine there were complaints m8. Some folk would take it as offensive, or want to be offended, personally I think its just shitty writing.

1 hour ago, Rangers No Other said:

Bonner is as sleekit a man you will ever meet,  stuttering fuck hates us, plays nice to the crowd and comes across as a nice humble gentleman, among his own when there are no microphones he sings a very different tune 

Wouldn't know anything about that.

Was speaking from personal experience and stand by my original comment.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I'd imagine there were complaints m8. Some folk would take it as offensive, or want to be offended, personally I think its just shitty writing.

Could you honestly hand on your heart say that Sutton didn't quote that words with an absurd sick wanton act to be controversial? I definitely can't !

Anyone else i.e lennon,brown then yes possible just "shitty writing" but that deranged bastard I'm not too sure and feel that VB wring an article about it is commendable. 

9 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Could you honestly hand on your heart say that Sutton didn't quote that words with an absurd sick wanton act to be controversial? I definitely can't !

Anyone else i.e lennon,brown then yes possibly just "shitty writing" but that deranged bastard I'm not too sure and feel that VB writing an article about it is commendable. 

9 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Anyone else i.e lennon,brown then yes possibly just "shitty writing" but that deranged bastard I'm not too sure and feel that VB writing an article about it is commendable. 

VB do themselves and the club no good with nonsense like this. 

Thery are undoing their own good work and discrediting themselves with this drivel. 

Sutton is a horrible, attention seeking prick and BT should get rid of him for his biased, inept, cringeworthy commentary. 

The Punch and Judy act with Butcher is truly awful. 

However, he was clearly talking about burying Rangers in a sporting sense. We can all see that. 

I agree with the Tom English part, I follow rugby pretty closely and I'm not the only one to have wondered why the BBC have him covering Scottish rugby when there are many more qualified people with far closer ties to Scottish rugby. 

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Anyone else i.e lennon,brown then yes possible just "shitty writing" but that deranged bastard I'm not too sure and feel that VB wring an article about it is commendable. 

I honestly don't believe Mutton is clever enough to think of a dig like that, his ghost writer maybe.

17 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Aye but Lennon and Brown canny write.

It was a poor choice of words though, surely that can be agreed?

For what it's worth I think it is entirely plausible that anyone could use those words and for the meaning to be benign.

But there is something about Sutton, there is a really nasty streak to him that I wouldn't be surprised if he meant it as a kind of pun.

1 minute ago, Danny Morrison said:

It was a poor choice of words though, surely that can be agreed?

For what it's worth I think it is entirely plausible that anyone could use those words and for the meaning to be benign.

But there is something about Sutton, there is a really nasty streak to him that I wouldn't be surprised if he meant it as a kind of pun.

After his meltdown about the Dunfermline team I wouldn't put nothing past the cunt.

16 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I honestly don't believe Mutton is clever enough to think of a dig like that, his ghost writer maybe.

As VB quoted"I will not accept that this was an unfortunate turn of phrase" 

By agreeing with his assumption im not suffering from paranoia as far as I'm concerned  This bankrupt immorally individual will have no qualms about using a tragedy if he feels it furthers his absurd notion for controversy. 

31 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I have no doubt he is always trying to be controversial. The point is whether -  in either phrase he is quoted as saying -  that he deliberately used those words because it was the anniversary of the Ibrox disaster. As I said previously I have read the entire Sutton piece and I dont see how the two are related at all. 

Edit: maybe I dont want to see it. Cause if he is thats one sick fucker

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I have no doubt he is always trying to be controversial. The point is whether -  in either phrase he is quoted as saying -  that he deliberately used those words because it was the anniversary of the Ibrox disaster. As I said previously I have read the entire Sutton piece and I dont see how the two are related at all. 

Can you see why some on here might agree with VB article in particular the part where he states" I will not accept that this was an unfortunate turn of phrase"? 

I really don't think it surpasses this vile individual.  

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Can you see why some on here might agree with VB article in particular the part where he states" I will not accept that this was an unfortunate turn of phrase"? 

I really don't think it surpasses this vile individual.  

Yes of course I can. and Ive edit my post accordingly

12 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

As VB quoted"I will not accept that this was an unfortunate turn of phrase" 

By agreeing with his assumption im not suffering from paranoia as far as I'm concerned  This bankrupt immorally individual will have no qualms about using a tragedy if he feels it furthers his absurd notion for controversy. 

Are there other instances where he has done something similar using a tragedy like the Ibrox disaster to make his point or take the piss? Because being a snide cunt and using a disaster which killed 66 people to be controversial are vastly different.

7 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Are there other instances where he has done something similar using a tragedy like the Ibrox disaster to make his point or take the piss? Because being a snide cunt and using a disaster which killed 66 people to be controversial are vastly different.

I really am not anywhere near interested enough in the cunt to waste my time finding out but there is some absurd wanton need of his to be as controversial as possible. 

I agree with VB that this wasn't  an unfortunate turn of phrase. It was calculated and meant to pander to his followers. 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

I really am not anywhere near interested enough in the cunt to waste my time finding out but there is some absurd wanton need of his to be as controversial as possible. 

I agree with VB that this wasn't  an unfortunate turn of phrase. It was calculated and meant to pander to his followers. 

If you don't know if he's done anything like this before then all you're doing is jumping to conclusions because you don't like him.