Bears r us

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm pretty sure rapists and murders don't run "tonto" on the streets of Scotland.  If you suspect someone of rape or murder call the Police and I can assure you it'll get dealt with.

Untouchable Albanian warlords included?

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Will this apply to just Rangers supporters ? my guess is probably. :pipe:

The Scottish Professional Football League has issued new regulations aimed at tackling supporter misconduct.

All 42 of its member clubs are expected to take strict disciplinary measures against fans who indulge in anti-social behaviour during matches.

The updated guidance, which comes into force immediately, states that home clubs are responsible for "good order and security".

Clubs are also urged to step up efforts to identify culprits.

Under the previous rules, clubs could argue that they had taken all practical steps to deter misbehaviour inside their stadiums.

Now they must been seen to actively pursue cases and take "appropriate" action against the perpetrators.

In June, following disorder at the Scottish Cup final, Justice Secretary Michael Matheson called for "a transparent and robust scheme" to prevent and deal with unacceptable conduct.

He went on to warn: "The Scottish government is prepared to act if Scottish football isn't."

On the rule changes, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster said: "The SPFL and its member clubs are committed to preventing and to addressing unacceptable conduct where it arises, to ensure our stadiums are friendly, welcoming and safe environments where all supporters can enjoy Scottish football.

"This ongoing work includes this updated guidance for clubs which sets out the reasonably practicable measures that member clubs can take to address this issue and to identify and sanction those who engage in unacceptable conduct.

"It has been fully consulted on with all 42 clubs, the Scottish FA and the Scottish Government and, indeed, dialogue continues with the Government on a number of further measures which will be discussed early this year."

I assume that means for cup ties at neutral grounds that responsibility falls to the SFA or SPFL?

They are slowly pushing for fans to eventually chuck it and stop going to football. Killing the support. 

Do some proper police work.

They want us all to behave like those rugby wallopers all sitting amongst each other and getting on, minus the bevvy god forbid.

3 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I assume that means for cup ties at neutral grounds that responsibility falls to the SFA or SPFL?

it also means that the club with the worst behaved away support in scottish football gets away with it when they travel across scotland

Really it should be the SFA/SPFl who do this if the Govt wants to get involved but if we are targetted for sectarianism , even more than we are now ,then the club should state that the Scottish Govts apartheid schooling policy is the root cause of sectarianism in this country. Until thats fixed and a generation of schoolchildren pass through the system then the clubs hands are tied.

another bit of legislation from sturgeon and her storm troopers to enforce they seem to add something each month soon it will be a crime just to be a supporter.

Anyone that was at Kilmarnock in August and the heavy poliis presence pushing bears as if we were criminals was fukin terrible .football clubs should counter act this by issuing the snp with notice that society has broken down and it's their responsible to control it not a football clubs but when   hivs mutants invaded  the hampden pitch it was sweep sweep .

2 hours ago, Young Bob said:

Really it should be the SFA/SPFl who do this if the Govt wants to get involved but if we are targetted for sectarianism , even more than we are now ,then the club should state that the Scottish Govts apartheid schooling policy is the root cause of sectarianism in this country. Until thats fixed and a generation of schoolchildren pass through the system then the clubs hands are tied.

Yes dividing children on religious grounds at 4.5 - 5 years old is mental but no one will try and sort it unfortunately. 

47 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes dividing children on religious grounds at 4.5 - 5 years old is mental but no one will try and sort it unfortunately. 

Whether they try or not the Scottish Govt cannot expect football clubs to prevent what they class as sectarian acts in football grounds while at the same time financing apertheid schooling. Also religious education should not be compulsary at schools unless a child wishes to study it after they reach 3rd year at the high school. Its about time we said this rather than apologising if one of the support shouts FTP. We get beat with the sectarian stick far too much and are now seen as an easy target. 

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Will this apply to just Rangers supporters ? my guess is probably. :pipe:

The Scottish Professional Football League has issued new regulations aimed at tackling supporter misconduct.

All 42 of its member clubs are expected to take strict disciplinary measures against fans who indulge in anti-social behaviour during matches.

The updated guidance, which comes into force immediately, states that home clubs are responsible for "good order and security".

Clubs are also urged to step up efforts to identify culprits.

Under the previous rules, clubs could argue that they had taken all practical steps to deter misbehaviour inside their stadiums.

Now they must been seen to actively pursue cases and take "appropriate" action against the perpetrators.

In June, following disorder at the Scottish Cup final, Justice Secretary Michael Matheson called for "a transparent and robust scheme" to prevent and deal with unacceptable conduct.

He went on to warn: "The Scottish government is prepared to act if Scottish football isn't."

On the rule changes, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster said: "The SPFL and its member clubs are committed to preventing and to addressing unacceptable conduct where it arises, to ensure our stadiums are friendly, welcoming and safe environments where all supporters can enjoy Scottish football.

"This ongoing work includes this updated guidance for clubs which sets out the reasonably practicable measures that member clubs can take to address this issue and to identify and sanction those who engage in unacceptable conduct.

"It has been fully consulted on with all 42 clubs, the Scottish FA and the Scottish Government and, indeed, dialogue continues with the Government on a number of further measures which will be discussed early this year."

Isn't tieing fenian football scarves to opposition goalposts considered antifuckingsocial.

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Isn't tieing fenian football scarves to opposition goalposts considered antifuckingsocial.

I was astonished when I heard that after the game. I am in the east enclosure and never noticed it at the time, but can you imagine that being allowed to happen at the tattie dome in reverse, my opinion is no chance. 

21 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was astonished when I heard that after the game. I am in the east enclosure and never noticed it at the time, but can you imagine that being allowed to happen at the tattie dome in reverse, my opinion is no chance. 

The thumb or the pinky whatever the fuck his name is should still be charged for that. Despicable little fenian twat.

9 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

The thumb or the pinky whatever the fuck his name is should still be charged for that. Despicable little fenian twat.

Cannot understand why it was allowed, but it seems 'they' can do anything they want.

I also wonder if anyone at our Club noticed this and had a word with our security and the polis because it is the kind of thing that should not happen again IMO.  

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Cannot understand why it was allowed, but it seems 'they' can do anything they want.

I also wonder if anyone at our Club noticed this and had a word with our security and the polis because it is the kind of thing that should not happen again IMO.  

Indeed and they should have doused it in petrol and burnt the putrid thing.

But still if players can be charged after the event with media publications or videos (like the thumb once was), then they can dig this one up.

32 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Isn't he an ugly character:

IMG_3717.JPG.f787c28915d2d122b62301e8f5ef2fa6.jpg

7 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

The board should consult with supporters to see how we feel about this before agreeing to anything. This will be aimed purely at the Rangers support home and away. Nothing surer 

The board won't consult the Rangers fan base they will only speak to C1872 which certainly isn't the same thing.

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Remember the 3-0 game at the piggery, labeld the old firm shame game? We done a mock huddle at the end of said game, that was it, they threw coins and invaded the pitch and had guys jumping off the top tier, yet we were equally to blame. Absolute joke, always thought our club never done enough to defend themselves back then and nothing much has changed tbh.