Wes Foderingham, December's Player of the Month

RFCRobertson

59 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No arguments here - the big man totally deserves it 

that said it's a sad state of affairs the Rangers goalkeeper gets the award 

Get your point KAI, but to be fair, had these awards been around in the 90's (cant remember if they were) then how many of them would Goram have won?

And that was in one of our greatest ever sides. 

11 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Get your point KAI, but to be fair, had these awards been around in the 90's (cant remember if they were) then how many of them would Goram have won?

And that was in one of our greatest ever sides. 

True but we both know it's not really the same 

Fod is saving us from maulings - Goram was winning us game against the fenians single handed 

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

No arguments here - the big man totally deserves it 

that said it's a sad state of affairs the Rangers goalkeeper gets the award 

Why's it sad? It's not like it hasn't happened before. In my opinion he's a top keeper, unlike previous Rangers keepers he has an awful defence infront of him.

3 minutes ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

Why's it sad? It's not like it hasn't happened before. In my opinion he's a top keeper, unlike previous Rangers keepers he has an awful defence infront of him.

I've explained quite clearly why it's sad ... our goalkeepers should have little to do instead he's stopping us from maulings 

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I've explained quite clearly why it's sad ... our goalkeepers should have little to do instead he's stopping us from maulings 

Sorry mate, I misread what you said. Totally agree with it, it is a shame, can you imagine how much more rated Wes would be with a solid defence infront of him.

4 minutes ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

Your goalkeeper won't score you goals or create chances he's getting this as he's needed to be on top form to stop us being embarrassed at times.