Important Post ! Leipzig.

BLUEDIGNITY

***IMPORTANT POST****

The boy below is Sam Mathers of the Brothers in Blue. He arrived at a hotel in Liebzig around 1am and headed straight out according to his Dad. His Dad has not seen him since and they were supposed to be getting the 11.15 train to Berlin this morning which tbey have now obviously missed.Could everyone share this post as we are all becoming increasingly worried as the hours pass. PM any info to this page or time his Dad directly please.

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

***IMPORTANT POST****

The boy below is Sam Mathers of the Brothers in Blue. He arrived at a hotel in Liebzig around 1am and headed straight out according to his Dad. His Dad has not seen him since and they were supposed to be getting the 11.15 train to Berlin this morning which tbey have now obviously missed.Could everyone share this post as we are all becoming increasingly worried as the hours pass. PM any info to this page or time his Dad directly please.

Fingers crossed he just got pissed and crashed somewhere.

As an aside, that FB post above doesn't make sense (to me anyway) .If he arrived in Liebzig at 0100, then why aren't they getting the train there (I'm assuming that they meant the 11.15 train to Liebzig, not Berlin) :headscratch:

12 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Fingers crossed he just got pissed and crashed somewhere.

As an aside, that FB post above doesn't make sense (to me anyway) .If he arrived in Liebzig at 0100, then why aren't they getting the train there (I'm assuming that they meant the 11.15 train to Liebzig, not Berlin) :headscratch:

Maybe they were going to Berlin for the day? I'm pretty sure they will have got this post correct mate. 

2 minutes ago, reallyruff said:

Just an afterthought, he doesn't have a wife/ burd at home with access to RM does he?

It's on several Facebook pages including the Daily Record one now mate. No chance of keeping his disappearance a secret.

Just now, reallyruff said:

Or the reasons for it no doubt. If he's attached, he's fucked.

Easily explained. He was with a "mate" and they went to a nightclub that stayed open to 5am. The "mate" was smashed and no taxi would take him so they ended up getting a cheap hostel for the night then slept in. 

He'll have a mate he blames everything for surely. We've all got one.

6 minutes ago, Number6 said:

Easily explained. He was with a "mate" and they went to a nightclub that stayed open to 5am. The "mate" was smashed and no taxi would take him so they ended up getting a cheap hostel for the night then slept in. 

He'll have a mate he blames everything for surely. We've all got one.

Obviously a tried and trusted scenario. I bow to your experience in such matters.

Hope your partner doesn't view this.