Mark Daly

B1872

9 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

So it's all my fault we get a pounding from the media. I've now handed my notice in to myself today.

Your the one that has done nothing but have a pop at good Bears on here, maybe if you had a pop at the media you claim your watching you might get on better. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Your the one that has done nothing but have a pop at good Bears on here, maybe if you had a pop at the media you claim your watching you might get on better. 

What i do or who i speak to has absolutely no relevance to this thread, Iv'e once again been brought into it for simply mentioning Houston's name and nothing else.

I seem to get a lot of advice from others about what i do and most of it is snide childish comments, Obviously if you or anyone else feels they can do better then feel free to do so.

Every little helps.

2 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

What i do or who i speak to has absolutely no relevance to this thread, Iv'e once again been brought into it for simply mentioning Houston's name and nothing else.

I seem to get a lot of advice from others about what i do and most of it is snide childish comments, Obviously if you or anyone else feels they can do better then feel free to do so.

Every little helps.

Well as no one has a clue what it is you actually do, it would be a bit hard to do more. 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

A lot of vitriol and abuse but hasn't  been confirmed that he's been chapping doors of ex Rangers employees?

Probably a lot of shite. Daly already fucked up on following one of the celtic beasts up this subject wont be for him.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Probably a lot of shite. Daly already fucked up on following one of the celtic beasts up this subject wont be for him.

I dont think theres any real shame in having a child abuser on your payroll. These creeps lie low. Its deciding what to do when hes been outed and/or accused. This is where their club and their church have been shown up for exactly what they are. They decide to despicably cover it up a bit like the wall cladding on one of their stands. 

22 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I dont think theres any real shame in having a child abuser on your payroll. These creeps lie low. Its deciding what to do when hes been outed and/or accused. This is where their club and their church have been shown up for exactly what they are. They decide to despicably cover it up a bit like the wall cladding on one of their stands. 

No one does a cover up quite like them, luckily they have their tame media as part of the cover up as well.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

No one does a cover up quite like them, luckily they have their tame media as part of the cover up as well.

The fact that the number of clubs that have actually been implicated will give the beasts the chance to breathe a sigh of relief,and the fact that there is safety in numbers. These are the facts however disgusting it sounds.
One day soon there luck will run out and they will have to be part of the fact that they were complicit in a cover up.  

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye they put Rod Stewart in charge, they have to wait until he sobers up first. 

So they've not even done anything. That's a fucking scandal in itself. What a bunch of scumbags.

All to protect that mob I bet, no doubt they'd be all over us if one of our staff had been arrested never mind Torbett. 

Just now, William McBeath said:

So they've not even done anything. That's a fucking scandal in itself. What a bunch of scumbags.

All to protect that mob I bet, no doubt they'd be all over us if one of our staff had been arrested never mind Torbett. 

They will hold off and hold off until it all dies down and the police have made a few arrests, then they will quietly just bury it. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

They will hold off and hold off until it all dies down and the police have made a few arrests, then they will quietly just bury it. 

Really is just fucking disgusting. This cunt Daly should be asking questions of the SFA instead of trying to dig up shite about us. What a vile lot we have running our game and press. As good as condoning what's been going on by doing nothing. Scummy bastards 

Lets say that what we know of goings on at beastdome via courts and newspapers is all there is to know. The fact that the media now dont mention anything at all in the current climate is sinister to say the least. Remember Daly on the news, Jackie says, Is the the first we have heard of this? , yes Jackie it is. And there is the wee insinuations in our direction from time to time, so people dont forget that Rangers may have something to hide here.

At the least sinister

38 minutes ago, standup said:

Lets say that what we know of goings on at beastdome via courts and newspapers is all there is to know. The fact that the media now dont mention anything at all in the current climate is sinister to say the least. Remember Daly on the news, Jackie says, Is the the first we have heard of this? , yes Jackie it is. And there is the wee insinuations in our direction from time to time, so people dont forget that Rangers may have something to hide here.

At the least sinister

Maybe just a pipe dream but could all these absurd stories regarding their 30 million pound superstar etc be a ploy to prevent accusations of bias against them. When the full extent of mccaffertys confessions and charges become transparent the Daily Record in particular has an "I told you story" that will bring them an article worthy of the Pulitzer itself and unscrupulous editors would sell their children for such a story. 

Won a BAFTA for a documentary in which he lied about phone calls,  filmed himself talking into a mobile phone that was turned off,  didn't think that folks would ask to see the call itemised on his bill :duh:

Same documentary where Spiers was dressed in a Blue Blazer and Rangers tie,  when he spouted his usual pish viewers out-with the Rangers family would believe that Rangers are admitting to all sorts misdemeanours,  they set out to try and detract any support/investment from abroad.

At least David Murray stood by us and only sold to someone who put Rangers first, :sarcasm:  ffs  look at who we are bringing in this transfer window to strengthen the team, a poor team, we are still recovering from the last attack from these cunts, get this bheast shut down Rangers, fuck the dignified/ignore it pish