Reece Oxford

55 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

I'm glad we've only got Toral on loan and I wish we'd only got Garner on loan.

Y?toral has played like 60 odd mins ,what's this based on ?garner fair enough but we paid decent money for him then don't play to his strengths ,managers fault IMO 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I'm starting to think that MW hasn't been given any money to spend, which is why he's had to bring in all these players on loan.

Maybe he'll get some money to spend in the summer, when all the season ticket money starts rolling in?

That's exactly what's happening ,But tbh I wouldn't trust him with money anyways ,any that he's had he's wasted it on shite and over the hill players that's probs on big wages

1 hour ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

U will regret that comment ?

Mate, respect your opinion more than most but have to agree with what @ianferguson has said. Garner is never a Rangers player and Toral has a lot to prove, assume you're referring to the latter and not the former?

29 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Y?toral has played like 60 odd mins ,what's this based on ?garner fair enough but we paid decent money for him then don't play to his strengths ,managers fault IMO 

Only an opinion m8 but based on what I've read ,seen on YouTube and 60 min in the flesh it appears he is another technical player who takes care of the ball but won't be any better than what we already have , can't wait till the day I'm urging King to provide cash to buy him though IF I'm wrong.

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Only an opinion m8 but based on what I've read ,seen on YouTube and 60 min in the flesh it appears he is another technical player who takes care of the ball but won't be any better than what we already have , can't wait till the day I'm urging King to provide cash to buy him though IF I'm wrong.

If he takes care of the ball then he's already better than what we have...

4 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I'm starting to think that MW hasn't been given any money to spend, which is why he's had to bring in all these players on loan.

Maybe he'll get some money to spend in the summer, when all the season ticket money starts rolling in?

Starting to think....? It's pretty obvious and was entirely predictable imo.

If he's still in a job I expect some permanent signings and a small budget of 1 to 2 million spent early summer to encourage ST sales.

Pretty dire expectations in context of competing with the bheasts.

Highly likely that these 3 loan signings will spend time on the treatment table,  what has happened to taking an actual first team member who's lost his starting place on loan rather than nursing these young lads back from injury?  Not against a loan signing and never have been but the way we're doing it is like Peterborough United or some other team from England's lower leagues.

theres a pressure to win here that these guys will never understand. They shouldn't be here 

IMO there's no difference in loanees n permanent signings nowadays, both can leave at any time. We're a club that have to operate within our means, sad but it's the only way to stop us from being back where we in financial bother. We should be concentrating on identifying young players that we can benefit from and sell on for profit, these kind of players are not easy to find therefore adding some loan signings into the mix gives us balance without risk.

13 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

I just dnt think there allow Warburton to sign anymore players because I genuinely dnt think there convinced with Warburton. If we don't  finish a easy 2nd then I think he will be off! 

Yeah am pretty sure we're earning interest on the millions of quid transfer budget we're holding back....

5 hours ago, BEE said:

Mate, respect your opinion more than most but have to agree with what @ianferguson has said. Garner is never a Rangers player and Toral has a lot to prove, assume you're referring to the latter and not the former?

Yeah Bee, iv seen a lot of toral over the years and can't speak highly enough of him.  As for garner, any striker in warburtons formation will struggle, it's a tough task to come deep link up play, hold ball up and then get in the 6 yard box......

I get why people aren't happy with loan signings but its either that or continue watching the shite we're watching just now. Both Warburton and Weir have said for a number of weeks it'll most likely only be loan deals so no one should be surprised.

Quite frankly I'd take anybody that would improve that team, loan signing or otherwise.

We need signings better than what we have instead we are bringing in loans who won't really add something to the squad going forward. We have an opportunity to get players added and bed into the squad over the next 6 months as the league is done. Instead we are going to give players game time who are going to leave in the summer.

It gives MW a limited time during the summer to get new players used to our system and ready for a title challenge. We might not have the same money as the tarriers but we need to be smarter.

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

How do you know this? He's 18 hardly proved himself as an established regular and has tons to learn. 

Because he can't be any worse. He can also play midfield which Halliday can't.

Supposedly the Manchester clubs were weighing up a 25-30 million pound bid before he singed his new contract, he can't be that bad.

8 hours ago, badjon said:

I hear you. I am with a German . within here area or areas every club is clued into whether there is a player or players for before the stuff about Germany winning. From her village there are 3 wcw but that is not so fair as they all played for her team KSC- karlsruhe.

Drunk as a squunk but no apoligies-3 wc winners from 1 village, thats true but mad.

?? bet you've got major Fear this morning. 

5 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

We need signings better than what we have instead we are bringing in loans who won't really add something to the squad going forward. We have an opportunity to get players added and bed into the squad over the next 6 months as the league is done. Instead we are going to give players game time who are going to leave in the summer.

It gives MW a limited time during the summer to get new players used to our system and ready for a title challenge. We might not have the same money as the tarriers but we need to be smarter.

We have the opportunity but we have no money so its impossible.

22 minutes ago, OhW said:

What do you mean? What pish is he spouting? The u20's absolutely do get pumped most weeks. They are sitting 11th in the table having won 6 out of 18 games. If your point was that a lot of the players are playing above their age-group that's irrelevant; they are either good enough for the first team or they are not; judging by those results they are not.

http://uk.soccerway.com/teams/scotland/rangers-u20/24982/matches/

When I listen to what you have to say I will get the gun out and end it. 

Have a nice day. ?