Dave King Jetting In

Bluebear11

5 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

It wasn't an easy decision taking you off the usual suspects list. Anymore nonsense and you'll be straight back on it.

The thing is mate, I get that you think some never got stuck in to the last board enough and your probably right to a certain degree, but you have become the opposite side of that same coin when it comes to this board. 

Both of them have let us down badly, for me with this lot current lot it hurts more because they claim to be one of us. 

Not one of us would let the current shambles rumble on when we had the money and so called expertise to change it. 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Fuck me gently.

SDM to either buy out DK or to join the current board as a major investor/shareholder :ohmy:

(I'm purely speculating, but I wouldn't put it past him/them)

Surely not?

I'd take any investment at the moment though. 

17 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

According to those on here with their tongues so far up his arse, none of us actually took on board what he 'really' meant, we all misconstrued what was said...@coopsleftboot will be along shortly to spell it out to us what King actually meant when he said he was keeping money back for January  :sarcasm:

Whilst he's at it, he might explain how we all got it wrong about the 30-50 million being front loaded, the NOMAD within two weeks....

To be fair, I only repeated what was said re this transfer window, and it was pretty bloody obvious.  Not my problem if people chose to read it and decide something was said that actually wasn't. One might say they have reason to do that...

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

To be fair, I only repeated what was said re this transfer window, and it was pretty bloody obvious.  Not my problem if people chose to read it and decide something was said that actually wasn't. One might say they have reason to do that...

So did we also read him wrong about the 30-50 million being fronted loaded, the NOMAD within a fortnight?

....and you claim we're selective in what we read / answer :sarcasm:

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The thing is mate, I get that you think some never got stuck in to the last board enough and your probably right to a certain degree, but you have become the opposite side of that same coin when it comes to this board. 

Both of them have let us down badly, for me with this lot current lot it hurts more because they claim to be one of us. 

Not one of us would let the current shambles rumble on when we had the money and so called expertise to change it. 

Worse than not getting stuck in to the last board, they went out their way to deflect justified criticism or simply buried their heads in the sand. Now when I read posts from the same people slating the board on a daily basis I can't help but call them out at times.

It's easy to separate the usual suspects on here from those who express genuine concerns or discuss issues they may have with the current board and I have done so myself.

Its all about the Rangers for me, no matter who is running the club.

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

Worse than not getting stuck in to the last board, they went out their way to deflect justified criticism or simply buried their heads in the sand. Now when I read posts from the same people slating the board on a daily basis I can't help but call them out at times.

It's easy to separate the usual suspects on here from those who express genuine concerns or discuss issues they may have with the current board and I have done so myself.

Its all about the Rangers for me, no matter who is running the club.

Problem with the last time was the campaign was full of downright lies from the so called voice of the fans. They didn't need to lie or exaggerate anything just tell us the facts and let us make up our mind. 

Which then makes the total silence this time even more maddening. 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Yes that's the pictures i saw doesn't really tell us much.

There was also one could have been King coming towards reception it was less clear.

If its that pic thats been removed from FF then they've made a cunt of it thats the taxi driver with DK