RangersMedia

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Get Warburton to fuck asap.

If Smith wont come back until end of season then let Mcleish do it.

Invite applications but whoever it Is needs to be backed and by that i mean properly backed.

If the board cant do it then it would be time for them to go.

do you think he will go he looks done

10 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Marcelo Gallardo. 

Frank de Boer

Ralf Rangnick

Lars Lagerbeck

Frank Rijkaard

Celtic have set the bar with BR. Folk can ram their Davies, McInnes', Ecks, all that shite. We need proven quality. A winner.  

They can afford BR we cant afford anyone of that experience and quality 

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

McLeish was third with a better side than this one? Yeah, makes great sense. And will those other names prevent Halliday making a balls up outside their box? There is more than just a new manager required here. I can't defend Warburton tonight, but he is not alone in what went wrong tonight, or what has gone wrong this season. This club, not just the team, needs big investment. Those managers you mention are just as likely to fail, indeed one of them failed in his final season and two of them have hardly done anything in football. It's too late for Walter, but do you think he would be happy with Warburton's budget?

He also won 2 league titles, 3 Scottish cups and 3 league cups. Are we just going to ignore all the good? 

Its only for 4 months to steady the ship then we take stock in the summer. I don't think Eck or Smith would want it permanently anyway 

Just now, psb07158 said:

He also won 2 league titles, 3 Scottish cups and 3 league cups. Are we just going to ignore all the good? 

Its only for 4 months to steady the ship then we take stock in the summer. I don't think Eck or Smith would want it permanently anyway 

If you think McLeish would do better with this team then you are having a laugh.

Being serious for a bit, I just don't understand Warburton's man management.

Now, I know from my experience in my work environment there are several types of person. They all learn and react and act differently.

Yes some people do need positivity and reinforcement that what they're doing is right - I'm this type of person. But there are others whom are just chancers and need a boot up the arse, some need a shouting at or a telling off in order to perform.

So this one size fits all positive limp wristed style will work, but will only go so far with some players - and do nothing for others.

Gary Monk, I doubt we would get him now, he did well at Swansea only to get the boot at the first sign of trouble(you reap what you sow) look at Swansea now?

His stock is on the rise with the job he is doing at Leeds, anytime I've watched Leeds this season I have been impressed greatly with their football.

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Being serious for a bit, I just don't understand Warburton's man management.

Now, I know from my experience in my work environment there are several types of person. They all learn and react and act differently.

Yes some people do need positivity and reinforcement that what they're doing is right - I'm this type of person. But there are others whom are just chancers and need a boot up the arse, some need a shouting at or a telling off in order to perform.

So this one size fits all positive limp wristed style will work, but will only go so far with some players - and do nothing for others.

It's created a team of nice guys. Weak as water nice footballers. Passing looks lovely until a few tackles start flying in then the weak minds give up