Boycott?

LochendBilly

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what anyone says but I won't be spending another penny to encourage our club on keeping that joke in a job.  I have a season ticket and I intend on seeing out the season, but after four years of this I have simply now had enough.  It's not cheap following football at the easiest of times and to be watching amatuer fooball (and that is exactly what it is right now) is money I could be using on other things which would actually make me smile.

That interview by our 'manager' has just tipped me and I am as raging now as I have -EVER- been watching my club in my life.

EDIT: I won't edit what i originally said as I accept what I said was wrong, but I make no apology to question the little money I have on paying the wages of players who do not give 100% for my club.   I do not and never will endorse a boycott.

Just now, kanjo said:

I don't care what anyone says but I won't be spending another penny to encourage our club on keeping that joke in a job.  I have a season ticket and I intend on seeing out the season, but after four years of this I have simply now had enough.  It's not cheap following football at the easiest of times and to be watching amatuer fooball (and that is exactly what it is right now) is money I could be using on other things which would actually make me smile.

That interview by our 'manager' has just tipped me and I am as raging now as I have -EVER- been watching my club in my life.

Fuck off then.

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

I've seen a couple mention staying away.......Fuck right off with that pish.

Totally agree. Wouldn't ever think of deserting my team. Will be interesting to see season ticket sales in the summer if drastic changers aren't made aswell.

2 minutes ago, kanjo said:

When will you come back? When were a good team again? 

Boycott no way us the fans will do that but they impostors we call players have boycotted us since we beat the tramps in the SF. I've never hated a Rangers player (except I black) but I hate rob keirnan and I'm astounded he still gets I'm the team, he's totally unaware of what's going on round about him all the time and his decision makin and distribution are as equally as poor as his awareness. Maybe I'm just sickened but tonight has left me stunned at how poor our excuse for a team is. 

7 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

When will you come back? When were a good team again? 

When the very little money I have brings me comfort in knowing that the people I am paying to watch are giving 100% for my club.

Don't give me this whole glory seeker pish because I have been there through the lowest years in the recent past.  I think we will see change in the summer and I am confident we will change it, but I am a supporter and my feeling now is that we have a squad of players who simply do not support our club or give the effort necessary.

I won't and never will leave my club in the lurch but I have every right to be questioning the money we pay after that tonight. 

8 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Come back when we're pumping everyone- that's a good chap 

11 minutes ago, kanjo said:

It's no ur club when ur carrying on like this. Mind no forget ur log in details so u can post when we are good again. Maybe u can follow sellik as they are winning just now and that might actually make u smile again. With supporters like u who needs enemies?? 

They've already got the season ticket money this season and next season they just won't sanction any purchases and we will be stuck with this shite 

i still maintain our best bet is club1872 growing a set and putting pressure on the board but they wont 

Just now, kanjo said:

When the very little money I have brings me comfort in knowing that the people I am paying to watch are giving 100% for my club.

Don't give me this whole glory seeker pish because I have been there through the lowest years in the recent past.  I think we will see change in the summer and I am confident we will change it, but I am a supporter and my feeling now is that we have a squad of players who simply do not support our club. 

I won't and never will leave my club in the lurch but I have every right to be questioning the money we pay after that tonight. 

To be honest mate i couldn't think of any other way of spending my money. Not trying to sound uber or any of that pish but when it's close season or international breaks I'm genuinely bored out of my skull. I have a wife and kids and find time to do stuff with them but football is my time and I'd never stop going because we're going through a bad spell.