RFC16

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I see a team about to go third and if the last 2 years of not being able to win away games against our biggest top of the table rivals continues third could be a step to far as well. 

What do you think the board will do if we all just keep on turning up like a bunch of happy clappers no matter what is happening on the pitch? 

You want folk to keep going then give them something to fight for let the directors box know we aren't happy make the bastards squirm week after week until we get the investment and the change we need. 

Getting behind the team is a two way street and I've seen very little from this bunch that they give a fuck about us or the club, oh they are great at banging the chest when we are beating bottom table pish at Ibrox they soon run and hide when they going gettng humped away from home  

A long way of describing fair weather. 

If you go to watch a winning team, but not a struggling one, then that's what you are. Fair weather. It's not the worst thing in the world, but as much as people will wrap it up in other stuff, that's what it is.

Most of this team aren't not trying. They're shite.

We need Europe. Staying away now would be self-destructive.

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I see a team about to go third and if the last 2 years of not being able to win away games against our biggest top of the table rivals continues third could be a step to far as well. 

What do you think the board will do if we all just keep on turning up like a bunch of happy clappers no matter what is happening on the pitch? 

You want folk to keep going then give them something to fight for let the directors box know we aren't happy make the bastards squirm week after week until we get the investment and the change we need. 

Getting behind the team is a two way street and I've seen very little from this bunch that they give a fuck about us or the club, oh they are great at banging the chest when we are beating bottom table pish at Ibrox they soon run and hide when they going gettng humped away from home  

Why? by my count we'll have one more trip to Celtic Park and one more trip to Pittodrie. Hearts' away form is just as bad, if not worse, than ours and they lag 8 points behind us.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

A long way of describing fair weather. 

If you go to watch a winning team, but not a struggling one, then that's what you are. Fair weather. It's not the worst thing in the world, but as much as people will wrap it up in other stuff, that's what it is.

Most of this team aren't not trying. They're shite.

We need Europe. Staying away now would be self-destructive.

If they stay away they stay away but I'm not going start calling them fair weather fans they've paid their money its their choice. I don't believe like some in this thread that I'm better because I'm going to keep going. 

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why? by my count we'll have one more trip to Celtic Park and one more trip to Pittodrie. Hearts' away form is just as bad, if not worse, than ours and they lag 8 points behind us.

They have actively tried to improve their team I would expect their away form to improve. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If they stay away they stay away but I'm not going start calling them fair weather fans they've paid their money its their choice. I don't believe like some in this thread that I'm better because I'm going to keep going. 

That's up to you. I'll call a spade a spade. It's fair weather, and it does make you... I won't say better... but more committed if you follow through difficult times instead of greetin about the football being shite and staying away. Just like someone that goes to away games is more committed than me. 

Just now, Inigo said:

That's up to you. I'll call a spade a spade. It's fair weather, and it does make you... I won't say better... but more committed if you follow through difficult times instead of greetin about the football being shite and staying away. Just like someone that goes to away games is more committed than me. 

See again I disagree, I used to go to all away games. I wasn't a better fan than Bears who only went to Ibrox or Bears who never go to any games and watch us only on TV. 

I wouldn't say I'm committed either its just what my family do, every other Saturday is Rangers at Ibrox has been for the last 17 years when I stopped working on a Saturday. Before that I very rarely managed any games just the occasional midweek game, I didn't think folk who went every week were better than me or more committed a fan. 

A lot of Bears go without just to buy their ST if they feel they are being taken for granted and treated like shit by the manager and board they have every right  to say enough and use the money for something else, still makes them a Bear. 

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Bhoycotters is the correct term I believe.

I thought the OP was about to start blaming us, the fans, for last night's result.

To be fair, we're running out of things to start blame-aimed topics about, aren't we? Warburton, King, Halliday, Kiernan, the pitch, Bournemouth, last season's Scottish Cup semi-final, a lack of sleep, climate change, Peter Andrè...

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Bhoycotters is the correct term I believe.

No boycotters are arseholes who stand outside Ibrox actively encouraging other fans to stop going just to push their own agenda and when you disagree they call you taig scabs. 

All I've seen in this thread is single Bears saying enough is enough for them, it's not for me but each to their own. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

See again I disagree, I used to go to all away games. I wasn't a better fan than Bears who only went to Ibrox or Bears who never go to any games and watch us only on TV. 

I wouldn't say I'm committed either its just what my family do, every other Saturday is Rangers at Ibrox has been for the last 17 years when I stopped working on a Saturday. Before that I very rarely managed any games just the occasional midweek game, I didn't think folk who went every week were better than me or more committed a fan. 

A lot of Bears go without just to buy their ST if they feel they are being taken for granted and treated like shit by the manager and board they have every right  to say enough and use the money for something else, still makes them a Bear. 

I said they're more committed than me. I can't say about everyone in every circumstance. It's not exactly an exact science. But you can compare specific instances and fans that go through thick and thin, or fans that follow us all over the place are obviously more committed than some fan that bails when things get tough.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No boycotters are arseholes who stand outside Ibrox actively encouraging other fans to stop going just to push their own agenda and when you disagree they call you taig scabs. 

All I've seen in this thread is single Bears saying enough is enough for them, it's not for me but each to their own. 

Christ, that definition has narrowed like fuck in two years.

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I wonder if the current clown will be treated with the same contempt that Eck and Le Guen did with mass protests. Maybe then they will realise this shambles isn't good enough. Doesn't seem to be a problem right now. 

He's one bad result at Ibrox from that IMO.

It didn't seem to be broadcast last night but I've never seen our away support turn on the team/management as we did last night.

Once the away support turns it's curtains, just a matter of when rather than if now.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Has it though?

People bhoycotted games last time due to the old board which inevitably led to Ashley getting in the door..

Anyone who 'bhoycotted' was in the wrong last time and harming the club etc etc now though it seems perfectly acceptable to do so because we've had some shite results.