Fans

RFC16

Just now, graeme_4 said:

I am pissed off as well. Last night was an absolute disgrace, but I'll not be chucking my team.

What was lucky about it? We were far better than them. 

By possession only. A blind man could see that would take a chance and we would be chasing.

if we don't get an early goal on Saturday ibrox will turn on warburton and that shite on the pitch.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Not the boards fault FS! Buck stops with Warburton. He signed the players, he underestimated the league, he disrespected the club, he can't change tactics, he needs to go!

How's it not? They fucking employ him and sanction the deals (and fail time and time again to get his top targets). 

In no way has he disrespected the club. Having met him, and seen the work he does to support troops, homeless and other vulnerable groups, he's an absolute gentleman. 

Under equipped as a manager maybe, but he's in no way trying to be anything other than a good manager and respectful person. 

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

By possession only. A blind man could see that would take a chance and we would be chasing.

if we don't get an early goal on Saturday ibrox will turn on warburton and that shite on the pitch.

We were lucky because we had possession? Fuck knows what you're on about.

You won't, cause you won't be there :tu:

If they play on the street, I'll watch from the pavement. I go to support the club that I love. I go to shout on the eleven players on the park. I stay there until the final whistle, and I'll do it every game. I do this because I want to. I go because I want to go. I don't choose when to go or not because somebody else tells me to. Thankfully, most bears are the same. The idea of 10-15k people paying for a seat on Saturday and not going is ludicrous. If you don't like it - don't go, but don't try and tell me or any other bear what to do as you're out of order there. If you choose not to go on Saturday - fine. Your choice. You won't be missed.

Didn't stop going when the angry told me not to.

Didn't stop going when Ally had us playing like a junior team.

Didn't stop following my country when tartan trannies booed our players.

It's our club and our country.

Won't stop now.

Il be there on Saturday I will have a season ticket the rest of my life and attend as many away games as I possible can, rangers are my life it's as simple as that. More than a club and a way of life.

i know a few who aren't going on Saturday due to been so pissed aff, hink my old mans one of them. I can understand why people are feeling like that. I am raging with last night but not going ain't the answer.

NO SURRENDER

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Il be there on Saturday I will have a season ticket the rest of my life and attend as many away games as I possible can, rangers are my life it's as simple as that. More than a club and a way of life.

i know a few who aren't going on Saturday due to been so pissed aff, hink my old mans one of them. I can understand why people are feeling like that. I am raging with last night but not going ain't the answer.

NO SURRENDER

Same here mate, was so angry and embarrassed last night but that changes fuck all! Home and away forever 

NO, we won't stop going, as we are the only ones who care about our beloved team.

WE have kept this Club alive, particularly during the last tense 5 years.

WE, the man in the street, although we may be short of cash, have ALWAYS put our hand in our pocket.

Boards, managers and players have come and gone, but we have always been here, generation after generation.

Let no one tell you that WE don't care.

55 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The stench of überness is getting just a little bit overpowering in this thread. 

Give me uber over surrender monkey, greetin faced, sense of entitlement pish every day of the week. Give me it over people that only go to see a winning Rangers.

'No Surrender' my arse. The cry was 'bail at the first sign of trouble'.

Ofc i will be going and will continue to go i go with my son at the moment and i will go with my grandkids when they are born all this talk about boycotts utter nonsense ppl saying that do they just follow the team when everything is great.We are more than a club for some ppl its a way of life  YUP PURE UBERNESS   NO SURRENDER (well for some) :whistle:

21 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Give me uber over surrender monkey, greetin faced, sense of entitlement pish every day of the week. Give me it over people that only go to see a winning Rangers.

'No Surrender' my arse. The cry was 'bail at the first sign of trouble'.

Really, so anybody who says enough of this I'm not paying my money for the board to mismanage my club with it is a "Surrender Monkey"

You could twist that and say anyone who is happy to watch us battle for mid table mediocrity without a whisper but claims to be a real fan because they keep going, keep giving money to a board that just sits there not giving a toss as long as they have a blazer and their directors box seat is the "Surrender Monkey" 

Which one is the worst?????

Are both right and wrong????

What came first the egg or the chicken????? 

???

Last night i felt for  the fans who had travelled through. Myself from the late 70s for almost 20 years and  as much as being at every home game i was at most away games. These days i dont go to away games its Ibrox only for me. Like many i  had seen the bad days in the early 80s but we were getting beat by Aberdeen, Dundee Utd teams who were performing very well in Europe. 

Maybe its cos im older but i couldn't have stomached that last night having to travel back after witnessing such dross. Today im disgusted at the manager and Tavernier coming out with these statements. Its a fucking offence to the Rangers support, the supporters you grew up with from school, the families immersed in Rangers, the older bears than me with even greater tales and the guys you know who travelled all over Europe to watch our team. We dont accept such mediocrity. 

For those that do travel away in these trying times i totally salute your magnificence and although not with this manager we will be back.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Really, so anybody who says enough of this I'm not paying my money for the board to mismanage my club with it is a "Surrender Monkey"

You could twist that and say anyone who is happy to watch us battle for mid table mediocrity without a whisper but claims to be a real fan because they keep going, keep giving money to a board that just sits there not giving a toss as long as they have a blazer and their directors box seat is the "Surrender Monkey" 

Which one is the worst?????

Are both right and wrong????

What came first the egg or the chicken????? 

???

Aye. When sitting second and we're chasing Europe. Absolutely. 

Surrendering, staying away and Ibrox developing some flat, depressing aura that makes it easier for opposing teams when we've got shit tonnes still to play for would be insane.

Push for second, drag them over the line as best we can. See where we are in the summer. Demand changes then if necessary. Not now. Anyone bailing now clearly is only in it for a winning Rangers. I mean, it's not like we're mid table or anything (we're not mid table, mate).

17 minutes ago, DavieAyrshire said:

Ofc i will be going and will continue to go i go with my son at the moment and i will go with my grandkids when they are born all this talk about boycotts utter nonsense ppl saying that do they just follow the team when everything is great.We are more than a club for some ppl its a way of life  YUP PURE UBERNESS   NO SURRENDER (well for some) :whistle:

It's not about boycotts, its the obvious reaction to a losing team year after year people stop coming it's that simple and I don't blame them. 

How many seasons will it take? 

I can guarantee if Warburton is still in charge for next season we will lose about 5/8 thousand ST sales maybe even more. We then have even less money coming in so even less to spend so an even worse standard of player for that season which finished badly once again and on and on we go. 

If you think that cant happen just because we are Rangers you better think again. 

3 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

U won't be there on Saturday and right now, I doubt I'll be there the rest of the season. Saturday is a sell out as far as I'm aware. I reckon there will be 10/15k empty seats.

Wouldn't surprise me if this is where folk start voting with their feet.

shove yer boycotts up yer arse. The board should have the bottle to take action but the team are most important and they need our backing, no need to make excuses not to support them.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Aye. When sitting second and we're chasing Europe. Absolutely. 

Surrendering, staying away and Ibrox developing some flat, depressing aura that makes it easier for opposing teams when we've got shit tonnes still to play for would be insane.

Push for second, drag them over the line as best we can. See where we are in the summer. Demand changes then if necessary. Not now. Anyone bailing now clearly is only in it for a winning Rangers. I mean, it's not like we're mid table or anything (we're not mid table, mate).

Do you see a team fighting for second? 

Some of us feel that's the only way to show the board we are angry, that's up to them. 

What better way to silently protest than refuse to watch a game you have already paid for.

Do I think it would sink into the heads of those muppets in the directors box? That would be a no, they have the money already they don't give a fuck about us. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It's not about boycotts, its the obvious reaction to a losing team year after year people stop coming it's that simple and I don't blame them. 

How many seasons will it take? 

I can guarantee if Warburton is still in charge for next season we will lose about 5/8 thousand ST sales maybe even more. We then have even less money coming in so even less to spend so an even worse standard of player for that season which finished badly once again and on and on we go. 

If you think that cant happen just because we are Rangers you better think again. 

I agree with you on the st sales i have already said that on another thread tbh but its not  just because of warburton its the board aswell king said himself we need to spend to catch them and hes done bugger all.A dont go to the games anyway for warburton or king i go for the team shite or great but thats just the way i think. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Do you see a team fighting for second? 

Some of us feel that's the only way to show the board we are angry, that's up to them. 

What better way to silently protest than refuse to watch a game you have already paid for.

Do I think it would sink into the heads of those muppets in the directors box? That would be a no, they have the money already they don't give a fuck about us. 

I see a team in second, regardless of what's gone on.

We start staying away and teams start beating us at Ibrox then by the time we had a new manager it'd be too late. So instead of sacrificing Europe for the sake of getting rid of MW, maybe trying to get behind the team during tough times? Unless every time there's tough times means staying away for people, which just makes those people fair weather fans.  

7 minutes ago, DavieAyrshire said:

I agree with you on the st sales i have already said that on another thread tbh but its not  just because of warburton its the board aswell king said himself we need to spend to catch them and hes done bugger all.A dont go to the games anyway for warburton or king i go for the team shite or great but thats just the way i think. 

I'm probably in the same boat I go each week expecting us to final click. 

The wife calls it a sign of insanity ? She might be right. 

As ive said in this thread each to their own go don't go it doesn't make anyone a better fan or worse. 

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I see a team in second, regardless of what's gone on.

We start staying away and teams start beating us at Ibrox then by the time we had a new manager it'd be too late. So instead of sacrificing Europe for the sake of getting rid of MW, maybe trying to get behind the team during tough times? Unless every time there's tough times means staying away for people, which just makes those people fair weather fans.  

I see a team about to go third and if the last 2 years of not being able to win away games against our biggest top of the table rivals continues third could be a step to far as well. 

What do you think the board will do if we all just keep on turning up like a bunch of happy clappers no matter what is happening on the pitch? 

You want folk to keep going then give them something to fight for let the directors box know we aren't happy make the bastards squirm week after week until we get the investment and the change we need. 

Getting behind the team is a two way street and I've seen very little from this bunch that they give a fuck about us or the club, oh they are great at banging the chest when we are beating bottom table pish at Ibrox they soon run and hide when they going gettng humped away from home