Fans

RFC16

Will we stop taking our massive following to away games?

Are you not going to go on saturday?

Its easy to say am not going back etc but if nothing changes, will we keep turning up and if we dont surely the board need to realise something.

We ve been shite most of season but still selling out ibrox and making every away ticket golddust.

We fucking deserve better

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RFC16 said:

Will we stop taking our massive following to away games?

Are you not going to go on saturday?

Its easy to say am not going back etc but if nothing changes, will we keep turning up and if we dont surely the board need to realise something.

We ve been shite most of season but still selling out ibrox and making every away ticket golddust.

We fucking deserve better

I'll never turn my back on the club, neither will thousands of others, but we need to be rewarded for our loyalty. We've been fucked over by a shite board a shite dugout and a shite bunch of players.

We will always sell away games out every week there will still be people looking for spares. I can't make this Saturday as have something else on but will be back for Morton game. I see Ibrox is near on sold out for Saturday. The shambles of a squad don't deserve our support. 

40 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

U won't be there on Saturday and right now, I doubt I'll be there the rest of the season. Saturday is a sell out as far as I'm aware. I reckon there will be 10/15k empty seats.

Poor show.

We're still in a battle to ensure Europe next year (the next step on the path to the top). Success doesn't come easy. 

The manager and the players might not be good enough, but I'll be going there and backing them. If nothing else than because they are struggling big time. 

3 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

We will always sell away games out every week there will still be people looking for spares. I can't make this Saturday as have something else on but will be back for Morton game. I see Ibrox is near on sold out for Saturday. The shambles of a squad don't deserve our support. 

It's not the players fault they are shite. 

It's the board for not investing in a better squad / backroom. 

I'll be going and backing them, they need all the help they can get. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It's not the players fault they are shite. 

It's the board for not investing in a better squad / backroom. 

I'll be going and backing them, they need all the help they can get. 

Who bought the players?????

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Poor show.

We're still in a battle to ensure Europe next year (the next step on the path to the top). Success doesn't come easy. 

The manager and the players might not be good enough, but I'll be going there and backing them. If nothing else than because they are struggling big time. 

They are struggling big time because bad signing after bad signing.

They are struggling big time because he wouldn't know a centre half if it bit his arse. 4 windows, what do we get kiernan the windy licker. Senderos and a 38 year player that was meant for back up.

They are struggling because he blew what little money he had on 2 strikers that have 4 goals between them

They are struggling because he shoe horns players into positions, when they shouldn't be at the club.

you want me to keep going?

I get 400 quid a week and I'm sure as fuck no spending a quarter of it watching that shower of shite being struggling to beat a highland league team.

I will keep going to games. If the support decide to sing songs asking what the fuck is going on I will join in..We won't get change if we stay away for the rest of this season. King has already banked that money. Trying to keep positive is very difficult at the moment, But what is the alternative..??..Instead of going to support your Club you do the shopping with the missus.??..you take the waines swimming.?? or you sit in the house on your favourite chair demented..??..

Only one choice for me.... Support my Team..

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

They are struggling big time because bad signing after bad signing.

They are struggling big time because he wouldn't know a centre half if it bit his arse. 4 windows, what do we get kiernan the windy licker. Senderos and a 38 year player that was meant for back up.

They are struggling because he blew what little money he had on 2 strikers that have 4 goals between them

They are struggling because he shoe horns players into positions, when they shouldn't be at the club.

you want me to keep going?

I get 400 quid a week and I'm sure as fuck no spending a quarter of it watching that shower of shite being struggling to beat a highland league team.

I am not sure where you're going? 

The clubs players and manager aren't good enough - so stop going until they are again? Definition of a glory hunter mate. 

Not for me, I'll be there supporting regardless. As I've said, the worse they are the more they need the support. They can't help that they are inadequate, they just are.

Kiernan's hardly going to turn round and go 'nah, no thanks Rangers I'll sit this one out, I'm nowhere near good enough'. 

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

I won't ever stop going just because we're shite, thats ridiculous. 

Plenty others will and have before if the performance doesn't improve and next season we are still as shite and the tarriers romping away with it again the attendance will drop by thousands.

If there's something to be learned from last night then it's the fact we have some glory hunters in our support. Shout scream and come on here and fuckin crack up but do not say u won't be back till we are good again as that's plain wrong and no where near good enough. What ever happened to NO. SURRENDER?? 

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Warburton and the directors - already said it's the boards fault for not investing in better players and backroom (e.g. Warburton, Weir). 

What you looking for? 

Not the boards fault FS! Buck stops with Warburton. He signed the players, he underestimated the league, he disrespected the club, he can't change tactics, he needs to go!

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I am not sure where you're going? 

The clubs players and manager aren't good enough - so stop going until they are again? Definition of a glory hunter mate. 

Not for me, I'll be there supporting regardless. As I've said, the worse they are the more they need the support. They can't help that they are inadequate, they just are.

Kiernan's hardly going to turn round and go 'nah, no thanks Rangers I'll sit this one out, I'm nowhere near good enough'. 

There's thousands like you that will watch Rangers no matter how bad they are. I applaud yous for it.

The fans have been through it for 5 years now. Stuck through thin and thinner. We were sold tickets on the basis of going for 55. We all thought it was a new era. Yet it's turned into the same sham we have had since 2012.

Im too pissed off to go on Saturday, not just about last nights game. But every other game this season as well.

we were lucky to beat Motherwell in the cup. We were lucky about McDonald's wreck less challange last week.

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

There's thousands like you that will watch Rangers no matter how bad they are. I applaud yous for it.

The fans have been through it for 5 years now. Stuck through thin and thinner. We were sold tickets on the basis of going for 55. We all thought it was a new era. Yet it's turned into the same sham we have had since 2012.

Im too pissed off to go on Saturday, not just about last nights game. But every other game this season as well.

we were lucky to beat Motherwell in the cup. We were lucky about McDonald's wreck less challange last week.

I am pissed off as well. Last night was an absolute disgrace, but I'll not be chucking my team.

What was lucky about it? We were far better than them.