Alan Pardew

Broxi1872

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So they get 1 out 20 odd transfer signings right and people believe this?

Deary me :lol: 

I don't think anyone 'believes' it. 

But I think plenty of fans are happy to talk about potential Managers, especially if they're out of work. 

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Good honest manager I think. 

Not really followed his career but it seems he has one hell of a season then flops spectacularly the next. 

It's good that managers in that mould are actually asking about the job though. Maybe some others will sit up and take note. 

Just like Warbs 

Alan Pardew, now that he has scottish politics under Protestant control once again, announces that he has invented a time machine, goes back in time to the mid 70's, and does the good honourable Protestant thing and phones the police and alerts them to the shady goings on at the piggery, the police then find out that big jock does indeed know all and jails every fucking one of them

back in present time all records of tarriers in scottish football are wiped from existence due to their pedo history being found out, the rest of the game and the scottish kids can breathe easy, life as we know it is peaceful once again

Alan Pardew was indeed the chosen one

21 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

mike ashley ousting king and co, selling newcastle and funding pardew as he begins a 10 year domination of scottish football culminating with the tarriers going broke from all the fines for the systematic cover up of the pedo ring they harboured for decades

i fucking hate carlsberg but id live off the stuff if they could provide me with a carlsberg decade like that

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I'd be delighted with this, tbh.

I'd take him. :tu:

His first league match in charge was a 2–1 home win against Tottenham Hotspur. Crystal Palace continued in fine form under Pardew with two successive wins, including a 3–2 victory over Southampton to advance into the fifth round of the FA Cup. His first defeat in charge was a 0–1 home loss to Everton on 31 January 2015. Pardew went on to guide Crystal Palace to their best ever Premier League finish of tenth place. The Daily Mirror reported that Pardew was the first manager to take over a Premier League club in the relegation zone and eventually guide them to a top half finish; and that "Pardew has a legitimate claim to keeping two teams up this campaign" with Newcastle "staying up on the final day of the season - surviving really only on their early season form".

The 2015–16 Premier League season started well for Pardew. Wins over teams such as Chelsea, Aston Villa and Liverpool meant there was talk of a UEFA Europa League spot.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

They are that in the know they didn't know Warburton was going till the same time as everyone else.

It's laughable on there, I'm not signed in with an account so just browse it and the amount of ITK folk on there is unreal ones that are close to the board. What is it with them on that site anyway they say u get banned if u call a player or other poster a wank or whatever and 99% are In favour of DK and if u aren't ur a taig or yahoo? Genuine question as no clued up about different sites

3 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

It's laughable on there, I'm not signed in with an account so just browse it and the amount of ITK folk on there is unreal ones that are close to the board. What is it with them on that site anyway they say u get banned if u call a player or other poster a wank or whatever and 99% are In favour of DK and if u aren't ur a taig or yahoo? Genuine question as no clued up about different sites

I think they have to post within certain parameters or they get banned.

36 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Isn't Pardew on record as being quite disparaging about the Scottish game? Can't see him up here. Bit a of a wanker in to the bargain, too.

Absolutely. He has no time for Scottish Football so him coming to manage here is a non starter