Alan Pardew

Broxi1872

A guy from FF, who is in the know....

I posted on another thread but think it might get lost so giving it a thread of its own.Alan Pardew's agent have contacted Rangers tonight putting himself forward for the managers job.From 2 cast iron sources.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mike ashley ousting king and co, selling newcastle and funding pardew as he begins a 10 year domination of scottish football culminating with the tarriers going broke from all the fines for the systematic cover up of the pedo ring they harboured for decades

i fucking hate carlsberg but id live off the stuff if they could provide me with a carlsberg decade like that

alan pardew, after winning 10iar, then declares he is running for both head of the SFA and SPFL and wins both elections in a landslide by threatening everyone else, first statement as leader of scottish football is that protestants will never again be ruled by the papes, the pope can go fuck himself, brenda still shags trannies and her majesty can visit anytime she likes

It's a hard call. 

I don't think there's a perfect fit for us right now, apart from Walter but he doesn't deserve this shit.

Anyone is going to be a gamble because our squad is average and there doesn't seem to be a rush for major investment any time soon. So what can we hope for? 

Pardew at least has experience of working at a big Club under pressure. But his links to Ashley are enough to put me off if I'm honest. The media would have a fucking field day with the questions every press conference. 

Good honest manager I think. 

Not really followed his career but it seems he has one hell of a season then flops spectacularly the next. 

It's good that managers in that mould are actually asking about the job though. Maybe some others will sit up and take note. 

Alan Pardew, having restored the protestants to their rightful place at the top of scottish football, announces he is running for scottish first minister and threatens to kick seven shades of shite out of wee nic, he wins ina  record voter turnout and first act he signs off is allowing the rest of the country's protestants to run whatever mickey bastard they deem so into the north sea

oh and he puts on a pair of steel toecap boots and boots hugh keevins and gerry tarrier mcculloch right square in the baws while shouting "no surrender ya tarrier wanks"

12 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

mike ashley ousting king and co, selling newcastle and funding pardew as he begins a 10 year domination of scottish football culminating with the tarriers going broke from all the fines for the systematic cover up of the pedo ring they harboured for decades

i fucking hate carlsberg but id live off the stuff if they could provide me with a carlsberg decade like that

Ashley? Ok then.