You know what

bordersbear

I'm getting sick of all these threads about who is going to be our next manager, the board is shite, warburton is an arse, warburton never got any money, blah blah blah! 5 years ago we were in a far worse place. Yes king and Co could do better. Yes our manager could have been a lot better,but let's get behind the team till we get to the end of our journey. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bordersbear said:

I'm getting sick of all these threads about who is going to be our next manager, the board is shite, warburton is an arse, warburton never got any money, blah blah blah! 5 years ago we were in a far worse place. Yes king and Co could do better. Yes our manager could have been a lot better,but let's get behind the team till we get to the end of our journey. 

trumpwasphone-4MB.gif?resize=640,360

Just now, bordersbear said:

What I'm saying is so fuckin what about next manager etc. There's fuck all we can do at the moment to change anything so let's just support the team like we always do.

So what's your point then? We've to keep doing what we always do? You felt the need to start a thread telling us to keep doing what we always do?!

Getting fucking sick of cunts that make threads complaining about the real fans that realise what's been going on is unacceptable. 

How the fuck can you sit their and think everything is rosy? 

Wheres your fucking passion for the club? Your contempt for the people that try to take advantage? Where's your anger that we are so far behind where we want to be and on top of that taking steps backwards on a daily / weekly / monthly basis.

How can you start a thread complaining about the people that want only the best for the Club?

if you are content with things at the moment then there's something far wrong with you. Maybe be better off supporting Hamilton or Partick if this is good enough for you. 

I'll always support my team always support my team come rain or shine, but no wee cunts going to tell me how I should do that. 

Now fucking get tae