Club 1872 Statement

eskbankloyal

3 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Hold on - this should be a 2 way process Pearson - do you think that amounts to "fuck all" ?

Right i get they have asked they questions so what's the answer? Am not only one who will feel this way and can see why people don't want to join. Am not faulting the work you have done and things I've read you have posted but cunts like Houston are poison in my opinion which in a free world am aloud to have. 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, GWR1979 said:

So they had a meeting to confirm another meeting when they will ask probing questions, Should see the answers just before renewal time. 

C1872 having a meeting about a meeting seem to hold more meetings than is held at Haydock absolute Horse shit?

I'm all for meetings aslong as the questions aren't pre planned.  If the board know what they are doing then they'll be able to tell club 1872 on the spot.   I'm sick to death of politics around our club. Why the fuck everyone can't just get on and do what's best for the Rangers and not themselves is beyond all comprehension.  Obviously there'll be one or 2 with gueniune interests at heart but I feel most of it was set up to keep the detractors at bay whilst having arse holes like graham ridiculing anyone who dare ask questions on social media.   It's no coincidence he started making snide comments on warburton a few weeks before he goes- he was instructed to act that way

12 hours ago, GWR1979 said:

So they had a meeting to confirm another meeting when they will ask probing questions, Should see the answers just before renewal time. 

Maybe they will enquire if the ex manager who was allegedly down trying to sign players was doing this at the behest of Rangers or for his possible future employers ?

If the ex manager put in expenses to cover his non meeting with nobody in London whom he didn't meet ?

Maybe they will ask for the wages back from our superstar head of recruitment who hasn't covered himself in glory, and ask what he actually done during the week ?

Maybe they will enquire if the next Manager will be able to do a proper back flip because that will show we mean business and strike fear into Taigish hearts ?

Ask if we have a " cunning plan " ?

54 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Right i get they have asked they questions so what's the answer? Am not only one who will feel this way and can see why people don't want to join. Am not faulting the work you have done and things I've read you have posted but cunts like Houston are poison in my opinion which in a free world am aloud to have. 

Let me take from the examples I gave earlier ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ display. The decision to allow them early access in order to set up their display was reversed by the board after Club 1872 had petitioned the club and raised the concerns expressed within our fanbase

1 minute ago, D'Artagnan said:

Let me take from the examples I gave earlier ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ display. The decision to allow them early access in order to set up their display was reversed by the board after Club 1872 had petitioned the club and raised the concerns expressed within our fanbase

I get that D'Art but who within Ibrox sanctioned that in the first place and are they still employed by us?

On a wider note what are 1872 going to do to try & attract ST holders & RSC's?

The real lifeblood of our support 

The statement is garbage. If you take only a few things from Dart response on page 3 and add it to the statement then it becomes much stronger.

Instead it was a puff piece given the balance of "we've done something" without actually doing it and without upsetting the board.

Just a quick thrown together idea..............

"As the fifth largest shareholder in RIFC, Club 1872 is committed to ensuring that our members’ voices are heard on all issues affecting the Club and its supporters. Members have contacted us in recent days and weeks to express concerns around some such issues.

Stuart Robertson has agreed to meet the Directors of Club 1872 on Monday 27th February. We will use this meeting to continue to share with the Club our members’ concerns around the nature of communication between the Club and the wider fan-base, and seek clarification on how the Club intends to resolve the management situation and other issues.  

We will also be looking to clarify the short term investment plan of the Board and/or other parties, in relation to statements given in the aftermath of taking control of the Club.  It is vital our members, and other shareholders, have transparency around this investment plan and complete clarity as to when the existing loans will be converted to equity through the Rights Issue already agreed by the Shareholders.

The Club 1872 Board appreciates the significance of these matters, and we will approach all discussions with the Club on this basis.  Over the coming days, we will reach out to our members for their views on issues important to them, not covered above"

7 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Just a quick thrown together idea..............

"As the fifth largest shareholder in RIFC, Club 1872 is committed to ensuring that our members’ voices are heard on all issues affecting the Club and its supporters. Members have contacted us in recent days and weeks to express concerns around some such issues.

Stuart Robertson has agreed to meet the Directors of Club 1872 on Monday 27th February. We will use this meeting to continue to share with the Club our members’ concerns around the nature of communication between the Club and the wider fan-base, and seek clarification on how the Club intends to resolve the management situation and other issues.  

We will also be looking to clarify the short term investment plan of the Board and/or other parties, in relation to statements given in the aftermath of taking control of the Club.  It is vital our members, and other shareholders, have transparency around this investment plan and complete clarity as to when the existing loans will be converted to equity through the Rights Issue already agreed by the Shareholders.

The Club 1872 Board appreciates the significance of these matters, and we will approach all discussions with the Club on this basis.  Over the coming days, we will reach out to our members for their views on issues important to them, not covered above"

:cup:

18 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

The meeting will be next Monday.

I would hope questions pertaining to the following matters will be tendered :

Investment & clarification on previous statements re same.

Communication (particularly with fans)

Professionalism relating to image and corporate identity

Accountability

Management Vacancy & DOF role

I would expect a full summary of both questions asked and responses given.

Thank you for the clarity. Look forward to hearing more following the meeting.

It's very clear where this is going in my humble opinion. The lapdogs were set free on Mr Warburton, his Management Team, and family to make their departure less painful.

The next move is for the club to request funds be released from the "Projects" side of Club1872 and the RFFF to keep the lights on.

We're on our knees again, and I hope those who chased Ng and Sarver away as part of their vicious campaign to get King & Co in are proud of themselves.

4p in a TENNER? I've still not seen these figures, yet Ashley is to blame for all our woes.

I'm no lover of the man, but he's not to blame for everything.

Sad times again.

19 hours ago, KingKirk said:

certain people on here would've formed an opinion on this thread just by reading the title.

club 1872 can't win with some

I don't think any fans' group needs to inform the fans of any potential meetings. They should hold whatever meetings they need to hold, then when they have something to tell the fans, released a statement.

It's the time it's taken them to act that concerns me.

18 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

I call it that RB because as you can see from this thread - we are not without our critics. I use the word "critics" in the widest possible sense as some of the comments, here and elsewhere, are well beyond criticism.

However the crediblity of the organisation rests on its ability, within the confines it currently operates, to hold the board to account and next Monday's meeting will provide the platform for members and non members to assess how effectively we do that.

The nature and tenacity of the questions tendered will in my opinion will go a long way to determinging the ultimate success or failure of the project. Its only my opinion of course - but I dont think Im far from wrong

Agree D'Art. This meeting is a huge opportunity for Club1872 to post their intent. I look forward to the minutes. ?

14 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I don't think any fans' group needs to inform the fans of any potential meetings. They should hold whatever meetings they need to itold, throngsn when they have something to tell the fans, released a statement.

It's the time it's taken them to act that concerns me.

If they didnt tell about the meeting some would accuse them of meeting behind the fans back so they didnt have to ask certain questions, the really cant win as every way IS wrong IN some fans eyes. If their membership are happy they should be happy with that, just wish they would do something to get all season ticket holders onboard making IT a real official spokes vehicle for us the fans.

53 minutes ago, thebooler said:

It's very clear where this is going in my humble opinion. The lapdogs were set free on Mr Warburton, his Management Team, and family to make their departure less painful.

The next move is for the club to request funds be released from the "Projects" side of Club1872 and the RFFF to keep the lights on.

We're on our knees again, and I hope those who chased Ng and Sarver away as part of their vicious campaign to get King & Co in are proud of themselves.

4p in a TENNER? I've still not seen these figures, yet Ashley is to blame for all our woes.

I'm no lover of the man, but he's not to blame for everything.

Sad times again.

Yeah a guy who is known the length and breadth of English Football to be everything a modern football coach should be, 18 months at Rangers and he suddenly became crooked and unprofessional.

Not buying a word of it and the amount of people I've seen that paint themselves as ever vilgilant of our board (and our chairman in particular) who have repeated these accusations as if they are true is eye opening to me.