Inverness bars

CF2 WINNIE

7 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

Can't remember if the one at the town end of Shore street is still open that was a Bears Pub possibly Portland ?

oops so wrong sorry

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/News/Ex-Rangers-stronghold-set-to-become-a-mosque-22102013.htm

FFS. :confused:

Fuck me sparkie, I like a pint but I'm not praying to allah for it, he forbids it that cunt 

Auctioneers in Church Street is a good shout mate, avoid the Gellions. Black Isles Brewery down the road further on Church street is alright if you like a smoke, got a place upstairs. If you want a cheap pint then Weatherspoons bottom of church street (away from town center) and just past the Black Isle Brewery.

There isn't really a Rangers pub any more that I know of since Finlay's closed down, Portland club has been a Mosque for a while now. Castle tavern is not too bad if you smoke and it is a fairly nice day as it has an outside awning area where you can smoke and there is always Johhny Fox's down by the river which has smoking outside but I think it is a crap place but you may like it, dunno your tastes @CF2 WINNIE.

2 hours ago, Malvern said:

Auctioneers in Church Street is a good shout mate, avoid the Gellions. Black Isles Brewery down the road further on Church street is alright if you like a smoke, got a place upstairs. If you want a cheap pint then Weatherspoons bottom of church street (away from town center) and just past the Black Isle Brewery.

There isn't really a Rangers pub any more that I know of since Finlay's closed down, Portland club has been a Mosque for a while now. Castle tavern is not too bad if you smoke and it is a fairly nice day as it has an outside awning area where you can smoke and there is always Johhny Fox's down by the river which has smoking outside but I think it is a crap place but you may like it, dunno your tastes @CF2 WINNIE.

I take it you like a smoke? ?

9 hours ago, Malvern said:

Heard johnny foxs is brilliant for a night out maybe not in afternoon but will give it a try I'd think/ cheers. 

13 hours ago, Malvern said:

Fs mate he's asking about a pint no where to smoke

:lol::lol: