K.A.I

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Aye but @K.A.I think he's daft uld cunt wank and he's fucking shite and should fuck off back down south because he's a shite wank cunt.

Shut the fuck up read the thing properly he's not saying it's a great deal but he clearly says it's an achievement 

don't be a retard and read it 

14 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Aye but @K.A.I think he's daft uld cunt wank and he's fucking shite and should fuck off back down south because he's a shite wank cunt.

Two objectives at the beginning of the season were clearly given as second place and European qualification. Clint is asked by a reptilian agenda-driven DR journalist if European qualification would be counted as a success, even if it meant third place. Clint weighs it up (and he doesn't come across as the sharpest sandwich in the picnic) and reluctantly agrees/concedes that one of the two objections being met would count as a some kind of success, which is technically true. DR journo licks his flaky lips.

Just now, FSM said:

Two objectives at the beginning of the season were clearly given as second place and European qualification. Clint is asked by a reptilian agenda-driven DR journalist if European qualification would be counted as a success, even if it meant third place. Clint weighs it up (and he doesn't come across as the sharpest sandwich in the picnic) and reluctantly agrees/concedes that one of the two objections being met would count as a some kind of success, which is technically true. 

Except it's not technically true third isn't a success but I appreciate your version more that captains you've been objective there instead of plain wrong and pish talk about people not reading articles so fair dos 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Shut the fuck up read the thing properly he's not saying it's a great deal but he clearly says it's an achievement 

don't be a retard and read it 

I have read it ya roaster.  You're the one who needs to read it properly. 

It's pretty clear he thinks, considering how shite we've been this season, that third would be an OK position to finish in.

You're trying to make out like he's saying we should celebrate finishing third and have an open top bus parade. 

Lot of pish.

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

Two objectives at the beginning of the season were clearly given as second place and European qualification. Clint is asked by a reptilian agenda-driven DR journalist if European qualification would be counted as a success, even if it meant third place. Clint weighs it up (and he doesn't come across as the sharpest sandwich in the picnic) and reluctantly agrees/concedes that one of the two objections being met would count as a some kind of success, which is technically true. 

Are the players brainless puppets?

Clint isn't a wee boy, he's been part of relegation slug fests down south all his days so will know how to answer a question and what it's answer will imply to the fans. 

Even if what you say is what he was meaning it still is a disgrace a player at this club would concede it as a success. Our place in the table is disgusting and pretending that it might be acceptable because of European football is laughable.

Clint fucked it I'm afraid. It just shows the mentality of this squad, it's no wonder we are where we are.  

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

I have read it ya roaster.  You're the one who needs to read it properly. 

It's pretty clear he thinks, considering how shite we've been this season, that third would be an OK position to finish in.

You're trying to make out like he's saying we should celebrate finishing third and have an open top bus parade. 

Lot of pish.

Yup you definitely can't read tone and context the fact you said open top parades is a give away so I don't expect you to give a proper interpretation of Hills comments 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Are the players brainless puppets?

Clint isn't a wee boy, he's been part of relegation slug fests down south all his days so will know how to answer a question and what it's answer will imply to the fans. 

Even if what you say is what he was meaning it still is a disgrace a player at this club would concede it as a success. Our place in the table is disgusting and pretending that it might be acceptable because of European football is laughable.

Clint fucked it, end of.  

It's precisely because he's been involved in relegation battles his whole career that he doesn't know what it's like to having a winning mentality. Third place is probably the highest position he's ever been in, but probably like Warburton he's badly misjudged just how painful it is for a club like Rangers not to come first every season.

1 minute ago, FSM said:

It's precisely because he's been involved in relegation battles his whole career that he doesn't know what it's like to having a winning mentality. Third place is probably the highest position he's ever been in, but probably like Warburton he's badly misjudged just how painful it is for a club like Rangers not to come first every season.

The likes of Kenny Miller are in the dressing room no doubt saying how things are, no excuse for not being aware 

1 minute ago, FSM said:

That alone should see the end of him then.

Why have players who have clue what playing for us means. You fill a team with folk like that then this is what you get.

He might be the best of a bad bunch at the back (which isnt exactly an achievement) but he is another who can sling his hook

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That alone should see the end of him then.

Why have players who have clue what playing for us means. You fill a team with folk like that then this is what you get.

He might be the best of a bad bunch at the back (which isnt exactly an achievement) but he is another who can sling his hook

I don't disagree with any of that, but I just don't think Clint meant what people now perceive he meant in his interview. He's been manipulated into a journo trap.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yup you definitely can't read tone and context the fact you said open top parades is a give away so I don't expect you to give a proper interpretation of Hills comments 

Aye why let quotes get in the way of a good abusive rant at one of the few players who probably doesn't deserve it as much.

The fact you didn't even post the link to the article in the OP suggests to me that you've likely just saw the headline and came on here and wrote "he thinks it's ok for us to finish 3rd he's a pure cunt isn't he and should fuck off".

57 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

No doubt BP9 will be on shortly to say we are all hating and defend Clint on this courageous comment about finishing behind Aberdeen. 

You certainly do hate - supporter my arse! 

If clint came out and said we were still targeting winning the league we would all laugh like fuck! Football is so easy from the keyboard! 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

You certainly do hate - supporter my arse! 

If clint came out and said we were still targeting winning the league we would all laugh like fuck! Football is so easy from the keyboard! 

:lol: Like a fly to a stinking, steaming shite. 

Here he is. Super Ally...I mean Bp9

Ya crackpot. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

:lol: Like a fly to a stinking, steaming shite. 

Here he is. Super Ally...I mean Bp9

Ya crackpot. 

TBH crackpot is apt for folks on here who just like a good rant - there is no context in the OP but there is if you read the article but then why bother when you can just react to the attention seeking headline / hate it's what some do best! 

The fact that the DR went with the headline they did shows just what they were up to with their questioning. They knew exactly how this would play amongst our support. Clint might be a donkey, but for now he's our donkey and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt over the DR every single day of the week.

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

TBH crackpot is apt for folks on here who just like a good rant - there is no context in the OP but there is if you read the article but then why bother when you can just react to the attention seeking headline / hate it's what some do best! 

Hate Hate Hate Hate HATE!!!!

You are like one of those kids toys that when you pull the string from their back they come out with the same old generic bullshit response.

A parody is being too kind.