Mckay.

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ffs the lad set up what should have been 3 easy goals - waghorn - Miller and Gardner ( I think it was him missed the header) and folks still want to have a go - fuck sake that how we support these days - was by far our best player in the second half. Ffs if davie cooper was playing these days folk would be moaning that he was only one footed, never tracks back and is far to inconsistent to get a game!! Daft! 

Fuck up.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ffs the lad set up what should have been 3 easy goals - waghorn - Miller and Gardner ( I think it was him missed the header) and folks still want to have a go - fuck sake that how we support these days - was by far our best player in the second half. Ffs if davie cooper was playing these days folk would be moaning that he was only one footed, never tracks back and is far to inconsistent to get a game!! Daft! 

Davie could cross a ball into the box. Thats the difference.

12 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You just love to disagree with everyone. I expect this from you as you don't know what it feels like to love rangers so much and realise that McKay is not committed enough to the cause. 

3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

You just love to disagree with everyone. I expect this from you as you don't know what it feels like to love rangers so much and realise that McKay is not committed enough to the cause. 

Bollocks 

6 minutes ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Davie could cross a ball into the box. Thats the difference.

You obviously weren't at the game then as Barry crosse well - in fact at least 3 crosses - layoffs that should have led to Goals 

9 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Looked pretty committed in last year's cup semi final.   McKay, even MW said, does need to 'be braver' which I took to mean do not be afraid to make mistakes and have the confidence to take men on.  When he crosses the ball into the area and our forwards fail to get on the end of the crosses it is hardly his fault.  Give him a run of games in the same team as Garner and see how he gets on.  

Whole team was garbage in the first half yet McKay seems to be this weeks scapegoat. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You obviously weren't at the game then as Barry crosse well - in fact at least 3 crosses - layoffs that should have led to Goals 

I was at the game and his final ball from open play was abysmal today although i will admit that a couple of his corners were decent. As for mentioning Davie Cooper. Behave yourself. I would give my left testicle to have a player like that right now and I'm sure the majority on here would agree.

26 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I was at the game and thought his crossing was really poor. If he could add that to his game he could be a legend like Coop.

17 minutes ago, bam74 said:

I was at the game and his final ball from open play was abysmal today although i will admit that a couple of his corners were decent. As for mentioning Davie Cooper. Behave yourself. I would give my left testicle to have a player like that right now and I'm sure the majority on here would agree.

I loved Davie - but he did not track back - only had 'one' foot and like all wingers was inconsistent - Barrie is 22 and has the potential that is showing up well - and that is in a team that is struggling but he gets treated like shite on here - we are crying out for our own home grown talent and look at this thread and see how shite some treat this lad. 

McKay is the only one in that team with a bit of flair. The team would be far worse off without him in it, yes he was poor today but so was the whole team. Like the other poster said hes a typical winger blows hot and cold.

3 minutes ago, jamess said:

Every time he has the ball he has 3 defenders in front of him.  I'm always amazed how teams manage this.  When teams attack us,  we have one defender,  that backs off into our penalty area.

That's then upto him to be clever enough to release it early and find a man. When he does that and we're attacking, the opposition are 3-men down and we can exploit that.

Don't get me wrong we need decent management to make this an instruction and other players to be clever enough to give him the option too. Faults all round but McKay isn't a great player in spite of all that. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I'm sure that did happen. He also took a fair bit of abuse from the fans when things weren't going his way.