Pedro Caixinha - Interview

Guest Lloyd72

Obviously wish the guy well, but my main concern is that over the past 14 years he's has 11 different jobs.

On this basis I'm not going to listen too much to the one-liners and promises...  

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, KingKirk said:

He's just a big sexy cunt can pull off any style.. Mr murty aint to bad either tbf

Been too long since we had a manager who could pull of a cardigan and club tie combo

At at the end of the day it's trophies and CL qualification that will determine his success and I hope he and his team can deliver  just that within the next two or three years. A good bench mark as to our progress under him will be the semi-final. 

Speaks good English, very experienced in different leagues and will hopefully have a broad spectrum of playing. The guy sounds like he wants to win and the thing that impressed me the most was none of this biggest club pish as we've heard it all before but he wants players not just physically fit but mentally fit to play for a huge club.

you look now and we do have some talented individuals in the squad but it's the mentality of dealing with the pressure that they can't handle.   1st impressions are always key and I'm very interested to see how he tries to evolve this squad over the coming weeks. I do t think we'll see a big improvement for a month until the players are used to this guys methods.  But if he can get 5-0 wins with 30% possession then I'll gladly wait

Impressive start.  

No questions about his thoughts on how many players he might need to bring in ...

'It's about the history, the trophies and the fans.'  Right enough.

He speaks English better than McLeish or McInnes.  Hopefully he will want to have an articulate local person on the management team, so that should rule Ferguson out.