Tarriers v Slovenia Unofficial Match Thread

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

How any so called bear ,can even say they wanted Scotland to win under these circumstances  ,should have a look at themselves .

I always want Scotland to win regardless of who is in the squad. I absolutely despise Scott Brown, the thumb and that other overrated wee cunt they seem to think is the best left back on the planet (yet he got shoved out to right back because Roberston started ahead of him) but I was always taught not to look at them as Rangers and Celtic players in these games but as Scotland players.

Admittedly it's getting a bit harder to want them to do well nowadays though, I found myself switching over to the Northern Ireland game before the match had even kicked off the other night. The wee pre match feature with Scott Brown was vomit inducing.

Still though, I'll always be happier with a positive result for them than a negative one. I find it strange that anyone would actually want their own country to lose.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On Mon Mar 27 2017 at 0:34 AM, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Browns deliberate stamp on the Slovenia player,Notice his left foot off the ground and putting his full weight on the Slovenia players leg,Brown tried to do serious damage to the player and not even booked for it.

Not even a mention of it from the pundits on Sky or any replays and not a word mentioned of it in the Scottish media match reports.He elbowed Holt a couple of weeks ago and now tried to snap a players leg last night.

They won't replay,Highlight or speak about it because they know he'll get a two match ban and be out of the England game, You seen all the publicity over the tackle from the Wales player, Browns challenge was much worse.

We know the media look in these forums.. How do you sleep at night covering these things up and refusing to highlight it.

PS. You can use the picture

4kisup.jpg

That is not even in the same league as the tackle from Bale let alone the tackle that broke Coleman's leg :lol:

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I always want Scotland to win regardless of who is in the squad. I absolutely despise Scott Brown, the thumb and that other overrated wee cunt they seem to think is the best left back on the planet (yet he got shoved out to right back because Roberston started ahead of him) but I was always taught not to look at them as Rangers and Celtic players in these games but as Scotland players.

Admittedly it's getting a bit harder to want them to do well nowadays though, I found myself switching over to the Northern Ireland game before the match had even kicked off the other night. The wee pre match feature with Scott Brown was vomit inducing.

Still though, I'll always be happier with a positive result for them than a negative one. I find it strange that anyone would actually want their own country to lose.

I dont want them to lose. 

I want them to get fucked.

Especially by the Three Lions.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

So you were wanting a team full of beggars to win that game ??

Aye, and I'm secretly hoping for more beggars in the next Scotland squad. Does Dembele have a Scottish grandparent by any chance?

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

I dont want them to lose. 

I want them to get fucked.

Especially by the Three Lions.

Are you Scottish?

Personally, I find it strange that anyone can turn their back on their country just because some people they don't like are more involved than they'd like them to be.  Way I see it, it's MY country too, and despite the fact I'm not particularly fond of the manager or many of the players, it's still my country and I'll be wanting them to win.  At the moment, we're in a position (through no fault of our own) where we don't have many players good enough to play international football, but that will change....as it has in the past...and we'll be well represented again.  For me it's Rangers are my first love in football, they carry the emotional attachment and any triumph or failure affects my mood more than anything else in sport.  Scotland are my country, my patriotism comes out when they play, I can't help it, it's not the same as Rangers but different.  

59 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Not just lose ..Torn apart 

I'm Scottish.

I used to feel neutral to them but as time has gone on I detest the national side.

I support the rugby side and any other Scottish sportsman like Murray or whoever. 

The SFA are corrupt horrible bastards and the fans who follow them I have always found to be arseholes who embarrass our country no end dressed up like a shortbread tin.

I can;t bring myself to watch/support a taig run organisation, a taig manager, a team full of taig players and those utter cretins in the crowd.

That's just the way it is for me and has been for a while. 

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not just lose ..Torn apart 

I find that sad tbh.

14 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I'm Scottish.

I used to feel neutral to them but as time has gone on I detest the national side.

I support the rugby side and any other Scottish sportsman like Murray or whoever. 

The SFA are corrupt horrible bastards and the fans who follow them I have always found to be arseholes who embarrass our country no end dressed up like a shortbread tin.

I can;t bring myself to watch/support a taig run organisation, a taig manager, a team full of taig players and those utter cretins in the crowd.

That's what I don't get. I've got a guy on Facebook who, when it was the rugby, he was on giving it all the "c'mon Scotland, get into these English bastards" patter yet when it comes to the football he'll be supporting England to beat us. It's weird as fuck IMO.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I'm Scottish.

It's a shame you've let them do that to you.  I agree with you re the SFA, but that's not the teams fault.  You may say the team are symptomatic of the SFA and I'd disagree with you, but only because we barely have anyone worthy of being in the squad right now.  McKay blows hot and cold and has only recently been exposed to top level football in this country this season.  A way to go to improve to regular international recognition.  Wallace suffered from 4 years of barely being tested at a decent level, and I now get the feeling he's often only picked in an attempt to keep Rangers fans onside.  As for all the yahoos, they've had a free run at it for four years, snaffling up the Scottish talent. So as much as it pisses me off with the numbers they have in the squad, it's the manager who's picked them from a team who are romping our league....it shouldn't really be a surprise.  What does piss me off though, is the fact that outwith the umpteen smellies, there were only two other Scottish clubs represented in the squad, Hibs with McGinn (this is where you may have a point re SFA interfering in the team) and the reserve keeper from Hearts.

As for the fans, no problem with the vast majority of them.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I find that sad tbh.

That's what I don't get. I've got a guy on Facebook who, when it was the rugby, he was on giving it all the "c'mon Scotland, get into these English bastards" patter yet when it comes to the football he'll be supporting England to beat us. It's weird as fuck IMO.

Is it not just because he wants anyone whos playing Scotland (football) to win? Rather than supporting England.

When I see the SFA's team I don't see it as Scottish, I see it as a taig infested side who hate my club and boo my clubs players. 

It's just how some fell I guess.

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

It's a shame you've let them do that to you.  I agree with you re the SFA, but that's not the teams fault.  You may say the team are symptomatic of the SFA and I'd disagree with you, but only because we barely have anyone worthy of being in the squad right now.  McKay blows hot and cold and has only recently been exposed to top level football in this country this season.  A way to go to improve to regular international recognition.  Wallace suffered from 4 years of barely being tested at a decent level, and I now get the feeling he's often only picked in an attempt to keep Rangers fans onside.  As for all the yahoos, they've had a free run at it for four years, snaffling up the Scottish talent. So as much as it pisses me off with the numbers they have in the squad, it's the manager who's picked them from a team who are romping our league....it shouldn't really be a surprise.  What does piss me off though, is the fact that outwith the umpteen smellies, there were only two other Scottish clubs represented in the squad, Hibs with McGinn (this is where you may have a point re SFA interfering in the team) and the reserve keeper from Hearts.

As for the fans, no problem with the vast majority of them.

It's no loss to me as I've never been a fan of International football.

I find the fans, team and organisation that run it horrible. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Is it not just because he wants anyone whos playing Scotland (football) to win? Rather than supporting England.

When I see the SFA's team I don't see it as Scottish, I see it as a taig infested side who hate my club and boo my clubs players. 

It's just how some fell I guess.

No, he actively supports England as his national football side.

I don't think he realises how retarded it makes him look.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's no loss to me as I've never been a fan of International football.

I find the fans, team and organisation that run it horrible. 

Fairy nuff.

I try to separate the personalities from my patriotism.  But in the main, the fans are fine, you're maybe stereotyping an image. 

I don't want Scotland to just lose when they play England. I want them to be humiliated,embarrassed and completely thrashed. A six nil for England scoreline will do me fine. Be grand watching the world class broonaldo thumb and best ever (ever heard so much shite?)debut armstrong trudging off the park to a cacophony of boos and wee chesney and his love in Savco pals in distress. Both Wallace and Black were boo'd to fuck by the trannies and not a word said but oh no poor Martin shocking. Fuck Scotland. Fuck your tarrier love in and fuck the SFA. Mon England.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

I'm Scottish.

That's why your the Man GF .Good passionate ,bluenose posting .Get all this Jacobite /beggar riddled shower of shite to fuck 

I watched my first Scotland game in 1973 

Broke my heart in 2 world cups and countless other big matches .

The team and the selection is filled with bias .That is how I see it .Biased towards one club .It stinks to high heaven .

I used to love my  club more than my Country

Now there is no comparison 

IMO Any bear that follows Scotland are mugs .Simples 

You are intitled to do what you want .I just wouldn't think myself much of a Rangers fan if I followed and supported a team and establishment that hate every single thing about the club I love 

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I find that sad tbh.

It works both ways sir .I just don't get your ignorance .You may call it passion .

Scottish football was torn apart 5 years ago when Scotlands premier club was sent to the lowest division 

The absolute cunts at Sfa knew, by going to the public.The answer they would get from them .

In no other Country in the world .Would you have the Countries biggest club being put to lowest division ,other than maybe for corruption but not even sure that has been done .I'm  thinking Juventus here .

The only corruption was the scum benefiting from us being our of the way

Now they run Scottish football .And let's not kid ourselves .They do .They run everything and when we get closer to the beggars  .You will find this out .

39 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I don't want Scotland to just lose when they play England. I want them to be humiliated,embarrassed and completely thrashed. A six nil for England scoreline will do me fine. Be grand watching the world class broonaldo thumb and best ever (ever heard so much shite?)debut armstrong trudging off the park to a cacophony of boos and wee chesney and his love in Savco pals in distress. Both Wallace and Black were boo'd to fuck by the trannies and not a word said but oh no poor Martin shocking. Fuck Scotland. Fuck your tarrier love in and fuck the SFA. Mon England.

For those that can't understand why someone would want their country to lose read the above and keep reading it until the penny drops.

32 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It works both ways sir .I just don't get your ignorance .You may call it passion .

Scottish football was torn apart 5 years ago when Scotlands premier club was sent to the lowest division 

The absolute cunts at Sfa knew by going to the public .What answer they would get from them .

In no other Country in the world .Would you have the Countries biggest club being put to lowest division other than maybe corruption but not even sure that has been done .I think Juventus here .

The corruption itself  was that only one club benefitted . Yes the scum 

Now they run Scottish football .And let's not kid ourselves .They do .They run everything and when we get closer to the beggars  .You will find this out .

I'm not passionate about them at all. I haven't genuinely cared about a qualifying campaign since we missed out on Euro 2008. If the question is would I rather see Scotland win or lose then my answer is I'd want to see a win.

I just find it pathetic that people would actually want their own national side to lose just because the team is full of tarriers just now. How does that work if we end up with good Scottish players at our club and they break into the national side and end up outnumbering them? Would it then be ok to support Scotland again?

Each to their own, some care about the national team and some don't. That's fair enough IMO but actually supporting their opponents is beyond childish.