European football

Really tough ask getting through qualifiers as I think we can get some pretty good teams, probably even better than the tims will get in CL qualifying. We have a chance though and can't wait to see ibrox full for a European match regardless of who we are playing.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We would get knocked out in the qualifiers with our current squad who are inexperienced  in Europe. Would need at least 3 or 4 quality players to progress further. 

Our home matches will be total sell outs and the atmosphere will be great. So still something to look forwards to. 

49 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Depends wether we win the Scottish cup or not, if we win the cup we go in at the second qualifying round which would help as we could get some players in by then, if we go into the first round with the squad we have I wouldn't be optimistic

Apparently all Scottish sides enter at first round 

Guest Lloyd72
27 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Apparently all Scottish sides enter at first round 

I thought hibs got in at the second round this season did they change it?

It's hard to be positive based on what our team has produced this season, however the question is what effect will Caixinha have on the team and how much if anything will be available to buy new players.

I remember some big European nights at Ibrox and would love to see us progress to the league stages at least but realistically I think we'll be out fairly quick.

7 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Surely tae fuck we will see some

you'd hope so. still not sure if it was warburton who made a monumental cunt of the transfer windows and pished away what money he had, or if it was the board that didnt want to pony up the funds leaving him with his hands tied and having to shop in really atrocious markets for bog standard shite. 

troubling. we need some serious investment, if we are humming and hawing about £500k fees with St Johnstone again then i think i'll fucking hang myself.