Next Season & Beyond

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I've been on this site for close to 10 years, wether you are or not is irrelevant to me, without trying to sound smart,but I answered the question in my opinion. Facts don't lie. It's pretty obvious where a lot of our downfalls have been this season, (although it was there to see last year in away games against falkirk and hibs, beat twice against both, and the cup final and away to raith at the end of the season). Game management, mentality, desire and most importantly recruitment need to be a lot better. 

For the record-Rangers are the only team I support!

I too have been following this site for a long time. 

I do think most us can see what is going on-i guess my frustration comes down to how the he'll are we going to make it happen?

Major money is needed-just hoping DK will get thing moving on that front. Altnough-scared to be spending what we don't have!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

IMO we need at least seven players (if we could get another full season loan on Hyndman then six) much better than we have at the moment. How we are going to fund that I have no idea, but if we are going to challenge for the league we will need to find the money.  

I would say that basically I am thinking the same-just frustrated that there doesn't seem another option and getting out the chequebook is probably a bit of a pipe dream!

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Next season and beyond no true bear will call that mob the Tic.

They're inbred manky rabid mutant smelly bheggar tramp rhebel bheast bastards.

And that's me being polite. Got it.

Haha-i would say that this has been educational to say the least!

Don't think things could be more clear!

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We need massive changes in the summer, mainly first team players, I'd only keep the following;

Fod, Tav, Wilson, Wallace, McKay, Hyndman, Forrester, Windass, Holt and Alnwick. 

Even then, if any of the above left, it wouldn't bother at all.

Would like those too. I would like to see Crooks get a chance when he is back.

And obviously Rossiter if he could get fit for five mins!

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We need massive changes in the summer, mainly first team players, I'd only keep the following;

Fod, Tav, Wilson, Wallace, McKay, Hyndman, Forrester, Windass, Holt and Alnwick. 

Even then, if any of the above left, it wouldn't bother at all.

Outwith the bheasts, I'd say Fod (excluding loanee Hyndman) is the only one in a specific position who is the best in the country. All outfield players i think are replaceable with better from here and thats unacceptable but a fair assessment.

Some could be ok team players, some could do a job as back up, but we wont win a league with that. So much work to do to get a strong first team never mind full squad.

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Outwith the bheasts, I'd say Fod (excluding loanee Hyndman) is the only one in a specific position who is the best in the country. All outfield players i think are replaceable with better from here and thats unacceptable but a fair assessment.

Some could be ok team players, some could do a job as back up, but we wont win a league with that. So much work to do to get a strong first team never mind full squad.

Again-money wise we are going to need a couple of seasons to replace that much but I think we need at least 4 players that can be automatic starters for next season. 

I know its a rubbish link probably but would like Weiss!

1 minute ago, Misteral said:

I think the OP has got the point with 'the tic' shit. Let's give him a break. To answer his question it's money and a bit of a clear out or we're fucked.

Appreciate it ! I know lots of threads on this stuff but just frustrated with the money aspect. We need better players and a lot more than we can afford in one season. 

some of you on here are have a very thin skin the lads

only asking what we all know,try and give him a proper

answer or shut up.:bangbang:l

This season had all the promise but I was always weary of how much of a gap there was from the Championship, to the premier league.

Players like Tav, Waghorse, Lee Wallace and Rob Keirnan have absolutely shit the bed in terms of consistency and quality. For many weeks I lost faith in their defensive attributes and just general quality as football players, Rangers football players no less.

Marks signings, tactics and attitude were all found out fairly quickly, and it spiralled from there. I can't sit here and say he has done more damage than good, thats ignorant and very wrong. However his signings and cash spent hasn't really given us what we needed, a team full of winners.

Many of the current squad, minus maybe 2 or 3 players just dont understand how to win every single game and aim for a league title. You can see their body language, it's either miles high or in the pits. 

Looking forward to the seasons ending really and beginning a much needed rebuild of our squad going into next season. Only Kenny Miller, Clint Hill and Wes have been consistent for me, and Kenny hasn't even scored many goals but has absolutely provided great performances most games, and grabbed late goals to boot.

Barry McKay is only good when the game is going his way, if he is shut down by a defensive pair he simply goes into hiding for the rest of the game.
Hyndman is a good player but on loan sadly
I had faith in Lee Hodson because for me, Tav is a Right Winger who can tackle, not a RB in any way. But Lee Hodson isnt much better, very loose with passes and often out powered by bigger players.

Many more players to name but we all know.

How to move forward and close the gap?

Well, aside players we need great tactics and for the players to have confidence in that. When we lose the ball, I want to see us in a shape to stop any kind of danger by a counter attack. 

When we have the ball I want most of the play to go forward, no side and back, this isn't a hair cut. 
We need momentum, which is only going to happen by winning so the players need to understand to play for Rangers is to win. 

Transfers?

Where do we start.....

The team needs depth, experience and some wild cards. But, do we start with a defence that can't keep a clean sheet? Or do we replace the forwards who can't score?

1 minute ago, Craiggybear said:

"The Tic"... capital T aswell. Aye nae bother. 

And you thought " today would be a good day to start my first topic..."

From one newbie to another, get tae fuck ya nappy ripping cunt. 

I have started one or two others but they didn't quite get the attention like this one!

clearly they are financially miles ahead however the gap in the league table is only what it is as a result of not beating shite like Ross county (3 draws?). In years gone by you win all those kind of games and the league is almost decided in the old firm games on their own. The players showed in that last old firm that the do have fight and some players showed they had some sort of ability so maybe if they'd shown that from the start we wouldn't be quite so far behind, we've helped make them look like the superstars they think they are

3 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

One or two others? Point them out please.

According to your activity its 26 posts with 15 on this thread alone. 

@gogzy :taig:

Sorry-maybe I haven't with this account but I used to be on here and use the account Canuckbear10. The admins can check to make sure that exists to see if am lying if needed. But i had issues with my password and was off for a while and then just recently joined.

I live in Canada-hence the Canuck in both names. 

If you don't believe that I support Rangers then there is not much I can do.

Just now, LochendBilly said:

Daddy has just finished with your sister and it's your turn to be pumped now...........Go take it like a good wee tarrier inbred alterboy. Just fuck off!

I can defo take a joke but come on-that is a bit past it. 

17 minutes ago, BluenoseCanuck said:

Sorry-maybe I haven't with this account but I used to be on here and use the account Canuckbear10. The admins can check to make sure that exists to see if am lying if needed. But i had issues with my password and was off for a while and then just recently joined.

I live in Canada-hence the Canuck in both names. 

If you don't believe that I support Rangers then there is not much I can do.

Why create a new account and not mention the old one until your called out?

Cannuckbear10 is a member since 2008 (although just short of 400 posts with 3 likes says a lot). If you used that account it would be people calling me a taig for giving u grief... Sorry doesn't add up. 

3 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Why create a new account?...

Cannuckbear10 is a member since 2008 (although just short of 400 posts with 3 likes says a lot). If you used that account it would be people calling me a taig for giving u grief... Sorry doesn't add up. 

That was my account but had issues with my password and was not able get it fixed (at least on my end anyway)

Ask the admin-i am sure they can confirm that it is the same name etc on both accounts

As for my posts on that account-go and read them-they are all Rangers related and none of them are attacking people.