And so the media witch hunt begins

10 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Thats a sectarian chant,  watch yourself just you try and disguise the O.T.E. The offended know what you really meant.

LOL . This over the top exuberance,is getting very silly all this faux feeling especially this one today about being disrespectful. :sarcasm:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I think he named it early to give the young  boys a chance to come to terms with it rathet than saying an hourbin advance, you're playing. 

Beerman i think said he found out he was playing that way and that he did let him get settled. 

Why not just give the lads a call and tell them they are playing, no need at all to announce it publicly.

Was a stupid move.

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

LOL . It's over the top exuberance, It's getting very silly all jailnhis faux feeling especially this one today about being disrespectful. :sarcasm:

You canae help yourself, your now starting your posts with Loyal Orange Lodge , you will end up IN jail,LOL  and  OTE yoU will end up with a BSA .

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye ya stupid taig clown, really done the business getting a goalless draw.

Tbh the amount of time and space that cunt got in the box was ridiculous.

Genuinely one of the worst strikers I've ever seen.

4 minutes ago, piperpete said:

You canae help yourself, your now starting your posts with Loyal Orange Lodge , you will end up IN jail,LOL  and  OTE yoU will end up with a BSA .

HAHA :sarcasm: Seriously though this Pedro being disrespectful is silly. If anything it's mischief making.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Tbh the amount of time and space that cunt got in the box was ridiculous.

Genuinely one of the worst strikers I've ever seen.

Aye he's pish, just a big brute with zero skill whatsoever.

He should be back home picking potatoes or something.

Just because people try to be clever buggers & keep people guessing up to the last minute, usually when it's obvious what the line up will be.

It's hardly 'disrespectful' to announce it beforehand.

You'd have to be pretty mentally weak to see it as such.

Different when you announce that you're playing a load of stiffs to save the main men for an upcoming 'bigger' game, but when you're on the bones of your arse?

Come on...

9 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

HAHA :sarcasm: Seriously though this Pedro being disrespectful is silly. If anything it's mischief making.

They are really direspectful IN rugby as they name there teams a week IN advance, ITs offended twats again using absolutely anything to have a dig at our club fuelled by a media using leading questions and twisting answers to fit their now boring agenda

9 minutes ago, piperpete said:

They are really direspectful IN rugby as they name there teams a week IN advance, ITs offended twats again using absolutely anything to have a dig at our club fuelled by a media using leading questions and twisting answers to fit their now boring agenda

Agreed.Here's an example of what we have to put up with: In the star

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/603369/Rangers-Kilmarnock-Pedro-Caixinha-Conor-Sammon-injury-news-Scottish-Premier-League 

they've run with the headline Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha under fire: He’s been blasted for being disrespectful and have chosen this photo to go with the article....  It's the media mischief making

Pedro-Caixinha-603369.jpg

The way we are at present means we need every advantage we can get. By all means name a team,... then stick out a different one, tell them injured players are fit  and keep them thinking that till the last minute. F**k them all .

What kept them...?

The Rangersmedia witch-hunt began 19 hours ago.

DISCLAIMER: Lest I sound like the whiny, wee wankfucks on here, I don't believe a couple of threads constitutes a witch-hunt anymore than one Kilmarnock player answering a single question.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Disrespectful seems to be a buzzword used by the majority of those involved in Scottish football whenever the big bad Rangers go against the grain.

Can't wait to be disrespectful as fuck when we win the top league. 

I think you may have Mark 'Respectfully' Warburton to thank for kicking all that off.

Just heard Jig being interviewed.

He admitted that he changed his tactical thinking by switching Sammon over to the right side to directly have a go against the youngster. He also said he had no problem with the team being named early. I believe the words were: "He can dae that if he wants - I certainly have nae problem with it."

So, to summarise:

a) It helped the opposition - in two ways: tactically and in a motivational sense.

b) The opposition manager stated unequivocally that he had no problem with it.

The perma-offended on here are most definitely identikit Tims from a symmetrical, parallel universe.

Ponder that.

1 hour ago, gsa said:

I've no issue with when he names the team but there is also an argument for saying if you're going to put youngsters in then let them know as late as possible, so they don't have time to get nervous, over hyped, etc.

Arguments both ways I suppose. 

Yeah one of those things. It could just depend on the person at the end of the day,

Tell them at night and they either stay up all night with nerves or tell them an hour before they play and their like a rabbit caught in the headlights. 

59 minutes ago, BluesClues said:

Why not just give the lads a call and tell them they are playing, no need at all to announce it publicly.

Was a stupid move.

Well they were going to find out regardless be as well as give them time to mentally prepare themselves.

For all we know it could be a regular thing in other leagues or countries but here it just isn't. 

"It's a bit of a strange one to be honest," he said. "I don't really understand the whole meaning behind it. I'm not sure if he was trying to highlight the fact that maybe they had a few injuries or something.

"But we used it for a little bit of extra motivation by thinking, 'Yeah, it's a little bit disrespectful'.

"It just fuelled us even more to go out and do the business on the park - and I thought we did that."

If that is the level of their mentality, thinking that you've been disrespected because your opponents had to blood two laddies because of injury then there is something missing in your life.

Muppet.

Pedro will be well briefed on the half-wits that operate here in the media. If we start winning consistently / convincingly (which will come) I'd be quite happy if he actually does more just to amuse himself and us.