New Number 3

jcb

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Smart move not engaging with the substantive issue...

I mentioned Ferguson as he was a high profile candidiate for the position, and one that may have more met your tastes as someone who has done more than 'fuck all' in the game.

Fuck knows what substantive means

novo is the man for the job..

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right, if JJ has the job I'll tell you who was invited to an interview. And this is 100% correct.

This came from someone who told be a fortnight ago JJ had the job. 

Billy fucking stark.

Didn't believe him at the time so didn't post but he appears to be correct.

something not right here

No matter who it'll be, it could be an important post, especially if players are getting a bit above themselves thinking that 3rd is acceptable and they don't need to work harder than under MW.

We need to get behind whoever it is and not be sniping at him before he even begins.

No one outside the management and the candidates really know what the post entails so who can really say who would be the best for the post.

Another strange choice we are certainly making a few of them just now ! He was only with us 3 seasons and was never a regular I question his in depth knowledge of the club and city and he has very limited knowledge of Scottish football I was led to understand these were the 3 main criteria Pedro was looking for ??  

1 minute ago, GeeSS said:

Another strange choice we are certainly making a few of them just now ! He was only with us 3 seasons and was never a regular I question his in depth knowledge of the club and city and he has very limited knowledge of Scottish football I was led to understand these were the 3 main criteria Pedro was looking for ??  

I'm assuming you've never played for us but still have in depth knowledge of the Club...

He lives in the City

He most definitely doesn't have very limited knowledge of Scottish football ??

2 minutes ago, TheQueensEleven said:

I'm assuming you've never played for us but still have in depth knowledge of the Club...

He lives in the City

He most definitely doesn't have very limited knowledge of Scottish football ??

No I have never played for us that's true however I did play for a few clubs before falling into juniors and I know for a fact that it takes more than playing a couple of seasons and living in the city to know what our club means and I do question ha knowledge is Scottish football. But time will time xx

10 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Given that Pedro interviewed the candidates, I don't see how someone can question whether he is getting what he wants from his man.

30 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Right, if JJ has the job I'll tell you who was invited to an interview. And this is 100% correct.

This came from someone who told be a fortnight ago JJ had the job. 

Billy fucking stark.

Didn't believe him at the time so didn't post but he appears to be correct.

something not right here

Mate I know your a genuine poster so am taking u at face value..... Billy fuckin stark.... then aye somethings defo not right 

Not really sure what this job amounts to, being honest, but PC sees the need for it, so fair enough.  Welcome back JJ.  Glad that we won't have Ferguson undermining the club from within - he'll now get on with trying to do that in alliance with his pals on the Celtic funded comic. 

9 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Mate I know your a genuine poster so am taking u at face value..... Billy fuckin stark.... then aye somethings defo not right 

The guy that told me is a big mouthed cunt. Personally I can't go him.

at the time I laughed at him, but he said JJ would get the job and I laughed at that also. Looks like the cunts right.

He keeps telling anyone that listens that he knows a lot of folk within Ibrox and is Houstons pal.

Guest Lloyd72
26 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

The guy that told me is a big mouthed cunt. Personally I can't go him.

at the time I laughed at him, but he said JJ would get the job and I laughed at that also. Looks like the cunts right.

He keeps telling anyone that listens that he knows a lot of folk within Ibrox and is Houstons pal.

The record must have been reading your posts, they've now said JJ set for the job and Stark was interviewed