Cultural Music

Ger77

As a 60's baby I had the great fortune to grow up in an era of great 'cultural' Music at Rangers matches and Ibrox in particular.

At the match today there appears to be a song adapted from Tiffany's 80's hit, I think we're alone now. Is this the best we can come up with?  Fuckin rotten.

13 minutes ago, Ger77 said:

As a 60's baby I had the great fortune to grow up in an era of great 'cultural' Music at Rangers matches and Ibrox in particular.

At the match today there appears to be a song adapted from Tiffany's 80's hit, I think we're alone now. Is this the best we can come up with?  Fuckin rotten.

Doesn't everybody hate Roman Catholics though?

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Follow Follow has been going mad about it.

Cunt's not wanting to take wains because of songs, using a Graham Spiers article, complaining our songs are embarrassing etc. Cunts :lol: 

Children behave.

Seen that after the Kilmarnock game. Not agreeing with the offensive act but we should be toning down our songbook. What chance have we got when our own fans start moaning about songs ffs.

1 minute ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

Seen that after the Kilmarnock game. Not agreeing with the offensive act but we should be toning down our songbook. What chance have we got when our own fans start moaning about songs ffs.

Just pumped Aberdeen, our best result of the season and somecunt's complaining about hearing Fuck The Pope loud and clear through the tele :lol:.

Morons

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just pumped Aberdeen, our best result of the season and somecunt's complaining about hearing Fuck The Pope loud and clear through the tele :lol:.

Morons

Kenny was that upset when he heard Derrys walls he had to score a second during the chorus lol.

1 hour ago, Ger77 said:

Lighten up ffs 

15 hours ago, Ger77 said:

I will fucking end you ya prick

15 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Follow Follow has been going mad about it.

Cunt's not wanting to take wains because of songs, using a Graham Spiers article, complaining our songs are embarrassing etc. Cunts :lol: 

Children behave.

It the new agenda from the Bridge Builders i remember ages ago Kings PR man Graham did and article on it.

Now all the follow follow handwringers are pushing this new agenda, stupid cunts they have learned nothing at all from pushing all this Catholic love in nonsense for our enemies.