Kranjcar v Linfield 

Miller v Inverness 

Dodoo v Partick Thistle 

Waghorn v Hamilton 

Hyndman v Hearts 

Hill v the paedos

Miller v the sheep shaggers

What's your favourite?

Dodoo v Partick for me. Fantastic technique for the volley. 

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/goal-season-vote-2/

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Pretty embarrassing that Hill against them is in it. Fair enough if it was a league decider but it wasn't.

I thought Miller's against them at Ibrox was better in terms of the build up to the goal.

Hill's was worth a nomination though just for the celebration afterwards and the look on the lego muncher's face at full time.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

I thought Miller's against them at Ibrox was better in terms of the build up to the goal.

Hill's was worth a nomination though just for the celebration afterwards and the look on the lego muncher's face at full time.

Any other season yeah or if we won the league but not this season for me. Looks a bit desperate 

Kranjcar's for me followed by Tavernier's and Millers. Don't know what's happened with Tavernier's top class finishes this season. Most surprising thing for me is the absence of Dodoo's goal from Saturday. He took that ball from well inside his own half and scored. It was a great goal.

Seeing Miller score goals is becoming a great pleasure these days. Love the way he tries to act all cool and composed like the old veteran then can't keep it up and ends up looking chuffed as fuck :lol:

Lucky bastards, must be some adrenaline rush to score even a simple goal like Hills. If I'd scored Kranjcar's I'd have a separate telly for playing that on loop 24/7.