Hibs

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Basing on past teams who get promoted and how pish they have actually been this season... I don't imagine them being any sort of issue.  They'll be the next Hamilton/Thistle/Dundee.

Alot of them genuinely think they're going to tear up the league next season. Obviously based on beating one of the worst Hearts sides in recent history. 

Deluded cunts. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Alot of them genuinely think they're going to tear up the league next season. Obviously based on beating one of the worst Hearts sides in recent history. 

Deluded cunts. 

That does not surprise me in the slightest.  They have failed to win just under HALF of their games in the Championship.  They won't be spending money.  Of all teams promoted in the last few years that is probably up there with one of the worst records.  Nothing is a guarantee in football but my opinion based on the stats tells me they will be back where they were in 2014.

Thankfully the damage they have suffered off the pitch is with thanks to us. 

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

That does not surprise me in the slightest.  They have failed to win just under HALF of their games in the Championship.  They won't be spending money.  Of all teams promoted in the last few years that is probably up there with one of the worst records.  Nothing is a guarantee in football but my opinion based on the stats tells me they will be back where they were in 2014.

That is a shocking record. 

They'll do some damage next season. Don't want to start turning this into a lovefest but they have a decent squad a proven manager. They'll sign better players.

We had an appauling record against them in the cup and championship.

49 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

They'll do some damage next season. Don't want to start turning this into a lovefest but they have a decent squad a proven manager. They'll sign better players.

I can't see them finishing in the top 6

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Somebody stolen your phone?

6 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Well they will start 12 points behind from the start, that's a lot of catching up to do.

Am I missing something? Why will they have 12 points deducted before they start? 

I can't wait to play them at Ibrox. That game just after xmas when we were in the championship was one of the best atmospheres for years! 

43 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Am I missing something? Why will they have 12 points deducted before they start? 

I can't wait to play them at Ibrox. That game just after xmas when we were in the championship was one of the best atmospheres for years! 

They will gift 4 wins to the taigs. So thats -12 for them and + 12 for Taigs right away

On 2017-04-16 at 0:37 AM, kanjo said:

what's the damage off the pitch? are they broke financially or something?

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:25 PM, Vanoli said:

4 games for us where we'll have to compete with a side fighting with all they've got like it's a cup final, 4 games for Celtic where they'll barely have to break sweat to be handed the win. 

As long as popcorn teeth is there . It will be a love in all day long and a beggars win obviously 12pts guaranteed