after the after party

I couldn't care less if we lost on Saturday. I'm desensitised to disappointment after this season and if we win, I'll probably be bitter to fuck that we've left it to the most unimportant Old Firm game of the season.

Following Rangers this season has made me a miserable cunt.

EDIT I don't even care about breaking their unbeaten record; between the 5-1 humiliation, the late winner in the League Cup semi-final and last weeend's Scottish Cup semi-final, the damage has been done and it feels like it would take another Helicopter Sunday to bring a smile from me when it comes to the football.

2 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I couldn't care less if we lost on Saturday. I'm desensitised to disappointment after this season and if we win, I'll probably be bitter to fuck that we've left it to the most unimportant Old Firm game of the season.

I has been awful mate, it seems every ray of light has been eventually put out.

Agreed, a very very difficult season

42 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

EDIT I don't even care about breaking their unbeaten record; between the 5-1 humiliation, the late winner in the League Cup semi-final and last weeend's Scottish Cup semi-final, the damage has been done and it feels like it would take another Helicopter Sunday to bring a smile from me when it comes to the football.

Worst season of my life.

Onwards and upwards, can't really get much worse.

MW badly underestimated how shite our league was,  I mean it's bad but you're not gonna win it with a team full of league 1 duds. It's the optimist in me but I reckon we'll have more to smile about next season.