King out

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Downward spiral mate, we are standing at the edge of the cliff and no one seems to want to stop us taking the step off. 

Theres more people wanting us to fail and go away than their is fighting for us. I expect the next few years to be the same and the tims taking 10 in a row. Sincerely angry

As much as we would all like to see major investment, the days of people throwing their own money at Scottish football are gone. It's just money down the drain. 

Getting back playing European football is where the extra money we need to compete is going to come from. Trying to build a sustainable model and be competitive will take time.

I'm neither up nor down about King to be fair but hopefully we see some investment and good transfer business in the Summer. Clear out the duds and build a team with a bit of heart.

If any good could possibly come of today's performance it will surely be the board realising what's required.

I said it earlier, my impression is that King and Ashey are only here to run us down and strip off as much of our income and assets before we go to another liquidation. 

So what do we do ? Force the issue by not buying tickets and produce ?

Keep on turning up hoping against hope it will get better ?

Pray a fairy godmother comes along and invests in what is a very leaky and rocky boat ?

I have no sensible answer, but more worryingly above all  that we still have a hostile press, corrupt football authorities and an even more corrupt political system against us at both local and national level.....

Scotland's politics ultimately need to change if we are ever to play on a level playing field now. 

So can we make it happen at the forthcoming election ?

Who knows, but just remember a vote for Labour or SNP is a vote for a corrupt political government which masively favours the catholic minority faith. 

Look at our starting 11 today:

Keeper + back 4 cost about £200k in fees combined. (And that's just for Taver-nearly, nearly an SPL player but still so far)

Midfield cost us around £250-300k combined (hyndman on loan, who's pish btw)

Forwards what, £200k for Waghorn? Not worth a quarter of that ffs.

A starting eleven in an old firm game that cost under a million to chuck together up against a team cashing fat champions league cheques and King thinks that's enough to challenge :lol:

This pre season is the big reveal for this board. They have to show their hand and they know it. Only time will tell if they have either the balls, money or both to deliver what both we the fans and the manager needs to succeed.

I ain't holding my fucking breath tho.