Let's be honest here

.Williamson.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ryju84 said:

I know some folk here hate it... but i would have accepted a defensive 5 4 1 today if it shut them out

That is exactly how Walter would've set up with this team against that mob and you know what? We'd have got a fucking result if it was Walter in the dugout 

Just now, WGOH said:

Fuck that his tactical knowledge is not fucking there and it is so so clear 

I'll admit today was bad the players were all over place and under Murty they did look organised. Imo I'll start to judge him when he has his own players, no one is going to do anything with this squad.

If anyone seriously thinks that Pedro is the answer then they need their head looking at! even blaming the players isn't  the answer, any manager worth his salt could see the gulf  between the two sides and set the team up appropriately!! make us hard to beat and don't get humiliated!!

Just now, dogtanian said:

I'll admit today was bad the players were all over place and under Murty they did look organised. Imo I'll start to judge him when he has his own players, no one is going to do anything with this squad.

Fair enough mate, that's your opinion but see when you are a manager and you have to change your system and players at half time every game, that must tell you something 

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

That is exactly how Walter would've set up with this team against that mob and you know what? We'd have got a fucking result if it was Walter in the dugout 

no we wouldnt have, for all the good times walter delivered, he also delivered some horrible performances against them as well, 2 scottish cup ties including the one at parkhead where we had one shot on target in the 90th minute springs to mind

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

no we wouldnt have, for all the good times walter delivered, he also delivered some horrible performances against them as well, 2 scottish cup ties including the one at parkhead where we had one shot on target in the 90th minute springs to mind

Maybe we wouldn't have, but I know for a fact we'd have so much more compact and there is absolutely no fucking chance Walter would've put up with that in dressing room at half time. He wouldn't have set up anywhere close to how we set up and finished the game. 

2 minutes ago, pinchbeck said:

If anyone seriously thinks that Pedro is the answer then they need their head looking at! even blaming the players isn't  the answer, any manager worth his salt could see the gulf  between the two sides and set the team up appropriately!! make us hard to beat and don't get humiliated!!

from our squad how do you set up against that tarriers team? even a 5-4-1 we STILL have utter guff defenders, shitebags in midfield and kenny miller up top with no service

face facts this team is a championship winning team, we are playing against a rejuvenated premiership winning team

The manager is a fkn dud and the cheap option from this board (and probable patsy).

You can shout all you want that the players aren't good enough but he's picked them.

Last week he fkd up the starting 11 and today is subs were another joke.

Pedro is out his depth and should be sent back to the ME to deal with camels and sand dancers as he's no fkn use.

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

Maybe we wouldn't have, but I know for a fact we'd have so much more compact and there is absolutely no fucking chance Walter would've put up with that in dressing room at half time. He wouldn't have set up anywhere close to how we set up and finished the game. 

what would walter have done differently, in terms of personel, end of the day he can set them up all he likes but once 9 shitebags cross that white line he's relying on them

Pedro has said it was his fault the players did what he asked them to.

Ally's interpretation of that was that they weren't good enough to carry it out, he says Pedro was more or less saying the players weren't good enough.

Ally also thought they did play better :megaanguish:

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

from our squad how do you set up against that tarriers team? even a 5-4-1 we STILL have utter guff defenders, shitebags in midfield and kenny miller up top with no service

face facts this team is a championship winning team, we are playing against a rejuvenated premiership winning team

I'm not defending the players either, they are a bad bunch, and we have warburton to thank for that, but tactics were completely wrong, set the team up to make us hard to beat and not leave massive gaps everywhere to get exploited

17 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

He's on a 3 year contract, we don't have the cash to pay him off and we don't have the cash to bring someone in at the standard we need along with buying the players we need. We're fucked basically

Agreed 

1 minute ago, pinchbeck said:

I'm not defending the players either, they are a bad bunch, and we have warburton to thank for that, but tactics were completely wrong, set the team up to make us hard to beat and not leave massive gaps everywhere to get exploited

the massive gaps arent caused by the system, we effectively play a 4-5-1, the gaps are caused by piss poor players who are out of their depth

that line up today was signed for either future profit (dodoo, windass, no laughing back there) or signed to win the division below us, other than clint hill

the fact these guys have gotten us to 3rd is a miracle, im not defending them for their shitebag performance, not one bit, however the fact still remains they are not good enough to compete against a tarriers team signed to win the premiership

we can blame warburton, pedro, players, coaches, kitman, whatever, but mismanagement starts at the top and works its way down, our problems started last summer when we seen the beasts recruit rodgers, dembele etc and we tried to match that with senderos and barton

17 minutes ago, dogtanian said:

Murty got more out of them than Pedro ever will.

No excuses here Pedro needs gone and gone by tomorrow morning.

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

the massive gaps arent caused by the system, we effectively play a 4-5-1, the gaps are caused by piss poor players who are out of their depth

that line up today was signed for either future profit (dodoo, windass, no laughing back there) or signed to win the division below us, other than clint hill

the fact these guys have gotten us to 3rd is a miracle, im not defending them for their shitebag performance, not one bit, however the fact still remains they are not good enough to compete against a tarriers team signed to win the premiership

we can blame warburton, pedro, players, coaches, kitman, whatever, but mismanagement starts at the top and works its way down, our problems started last summer when we seen the beasts recruit rodgers, dembele etc and we tried to match that with senderos and barton

I know the gaps aren't caused by the system and like i said the players are utter useless, it was if every player today didnt know what position they were playing in, a mixture of bad management and poor players not having a footballing brain