• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

As said in another thread. Why does it take him to get humped 5-1 at Ibrox to realise changes need to be made. The first 45 last week should have been the wake up call. 

What a manager says publicly and what they think can be different. If he came out and said this squad is shite are they going to perform for him?

Should he make massive changes right now like sign players outside of the transfer window?

The main criticism I have is that we lack shape and organisation which are the very basics of playing a team sport. If you can't get 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-3 working with your squad then go back to basics and play a flat 4-4-2.

He's right.  Big changes are needed.   At least he's up front and acknowledging he takes responsibility for today.   No Warburton-like 'all in this together' shit garbage. As I hear him the buck stops with him.

But big changes needed.   He says he's still assessing players but other than loan players coming back I believe he must have already made his mind up.  To my mind he knows full well what sort of improvement is needed and its now down to whether he can identify a list of players to bring in and whether King and the Board has enough money to get them.  

Dressing room discussion has been heated.  I bet it was.

To my mind this seasons must move on to those being released being told they are going and then get the fuck out, and those who he wants to see brought in being signed asap.     Big changes are needed right enough.   Somebody should send his interview to King, Roberson, Dickson, Park, and the rest of the Board with a personal note to watch, listen carefully then fucking well act to get rid of the player failures quickly and to get on and acquire the players Pedro identifies.   Add to the note that their futures at Rangers depend on what they do next. 

Do I think Pedro is the man to close the gap? Not at all. But I'm not going to start hounding the guy this late in the season when he already came into this mess. All my anger and hatred will be going right towards those players until they're all back languishing in the lower English leagues where they belong. 

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

What a manager says publicly and what they think can be different. If he came out and said this squad is shite are they going to perform for him?

Should he make massive changes right now like sign players outside of the transfer window?

The main criticism I have is that we lack shape and organisation which are the very basics of playing a team sport. If you can't get 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-3 working with your squad then go back to basics and play a flat 4-4-2.

He must know the fans have turned on the players long ago, why not come out and publicly shame them?

Tried everything else with this bunch of shitebags, why not slaughter them

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Correct. And the fact he has not done this tells a story.

What are you wanting him to say? 

' The squad i inherited are dugshite'

Never going to happen, you will know exactly what he thinks of the squad over the next few weeks as they are sold/released.

He has to rely on these players to at least sow up 3rd in the league this season......... sad but true

You fill the team with lower league English players these are the performances you expect when things get challenging. The lower English leagues really are the worst in the world, it's far worse than the SPL. You actually have former SPL duds go down there and look like superstars, that's how bad it is. 

2 minutes ago, shaka said:

I  will believe it when I see it.  I'm fully expecting the same team next week.

That sort of comment baffles me. So he drops Foderingham, Tav, Wilson, Holt, Hyndman, Dodoo, Garner, Beerman and Waghorn so who does he bring in? Alnwick, injured Hodson, Bates, Barjonas, Burt, MOH, Forrester, Houston and Rudden?

As Souness quite eloquently put it you can only piss with the cock you've got. He's stuck with this squad until the transfer window opens.

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I suppose aye, thought about it. You're right mate. Anger starting to come out now.