Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

"Fuck Celtic" The kind of attitude which has fans making excuses for us languishing where we are. :thumbup:

Like I said fuck them 

why is me saying that mean we are "languishing where we are" - Have you not been following things very closely then?

Guest Lloyd72

Pedro sounds confident that he is going to get backed with enough money that he will get the players he needs for next season. Giving me a bit of hope at least

3 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Straight from the horses mouth "We know what we can invest, we know what we are looking at and let me tell you that it is not a small amount". Hopefully it shuts a few cunts up

Sounds promising!

Guest Lloyd72

"We may have players who are still in competitive season during June 5th" so we're most likely going for north and South American players judging off those comments

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I just thought it was, he spoke very well and had us all quite excited. Now most are fearing we have another fucking dud in the dug out. 

I'd say he's worth listening to, especially as we all agree huge changes are required and he's confirmed thats his plans. We'll find out how well hes being backed. You enjoy your summer avoiding listening to him tho

19 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Straight from the horses mouth "We know what we can invest, we know what we are looking at and let me tell you that it is not a small amount". Hopefully it shuts a few cunts up

Hopefully the Board do deliver what he wants and needs. It's all this cunt is asking for and would shut me up (well, for a bit ?).

To be honest it sounded not bad, but I'm not really convinced that he's going to get anywhere near the money we need for decent players, hopefully I'm wrong and he gets good backing, but I don't trust this fucking board one little bit!

3 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

To be honest it sounded not bad, but I'm not really convinced that he's going to get anywhere near the money we need for decent players, hopefully I'm wrong and he gets good backing, but I don't trust this fucking board one little bit!

He literally said himself he would get decent money :lol: What else do people want, John Gilligan to come round to your house with a bank statement?

1 hour ago, Skyson1872 said:

Actions speak louder than words.

He could say the Pope was his uncle and his dad was Michael Jordan but without tangible evidence it means zilch.

We haven't seen any thus far from the board despite the soundbites so I'll take anything said with a large pinch of salt until the close of the transfer window. 

21 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Actions speak louder than words.

He could say the Pope was his uncle and his dad was Michael Jordan but without tangible evidence it means zilch.

We haven't seen any thus far from the board despite the soundbites so I'll take anything said with a large pinch of salt until the close of the transfer window. 

Well words is all he can give us the now, its only just turned May, I'd understand if it was halfway through August but jesus christ.

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

1. "Let's me tell you it is not a small amount" ?

2. "Hope" JR will be available for preseason. Wtf is going on with that lad? ?

Ewing?

Some bitch shot him mate. 

3 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I just thought it was, he spoke very well and had us all quite excited. Now most are fearing we have another fucking dud in the dug out. 

? Most? Or a few crack pots on an internet forum?

Have you ever such desparation to grab a negative headline as that opening period when that are asking him about budget?

The day will come when he loses it with one of those fools and I look forward to it.