Shocking Amount Of Damage To Broomloam Stand By Celtc Fans Once Again

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

It's easy to say that it's fundamentally wrong, without giving forward a solution yourself.

This seat destruction is getting out of hand, on both sides. It's only ever in the media when it's, supposedly, our fans doing it. If only we could police ourselves, without fear of intimidation, or violence?

If they were that bothered the clubs would use cctv systems in place.

Normally these days, that's how fans get done for all misdemeanours. SC final as a prime example.

Regardless, if you're innocent you shouldn't be culpable for fines. Would you recommend banning those fans who didn't pay fines, criminalising them even, refusing them further tickets?

It's for the clubs to address how, and even if, they want to. Not me.

8 hours ago, Siam69 said:

I don't care either.

But what does wind me up, is Rangers fans get slaughtered for it, not a peep when the taigs do it. 

Maybe they never filmed themselves doing the damage and then posted it on social media. 

35 minutes ago, the_r_sole said:

This stuff has been going on for years and is normally just sorted out between the club's, if folk would stop posting videos etc on social media it wouldn't be making it into the mainstream.

Most of the shite about us damaging toilets came from someone in our support posting videos of it, similarly stories about our singing or conduct of supporters usually features videos from our own fans. We'd see a lot less negative press on the fans if the people involved didn't post shit on social media showing off

Some people need social media 'likes' more than oxygen. 

1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

It's easy to say that it's fundamentally wrong, without giving forward a solution yourself.

This seat destruction is getting out of hand, on both sides. It's only ever in the media when it's, supposedly, our fans doing it. If only we could police ourselves, without fear of intimidation, or violence?

Why is it going to get out of hand? You do know this happens at every OF game and has done since seating came in. 

8 hours ago, djbroxybear said:

The reality is our board are amateurs there is no fight back the silence is deafening and you know what they deserve what they get. Thumbheid spat on the Rangers crest inside the stadium yet not a whisper and he was seen doing it. Our Club is a clusterfuck from top to bottom. 

The seat damage is old hat and in an ideal world should be blasted all over the front pages to provide some sort of balance .

I'm my opinion the worst act that day was thumb and what he did to the crest.this hybrid creature is a stain on humanity who also had his racism incident played down in the past .this should have been all over the media curtosy of our very own media leak.who likes giving anti club things to the rhebel etc.

It's more dignified silence I'm afraid .this is one of the great traditions I wish our club would ditch 

From a good bear who grew up in the pre war era and ended up a grand master in the lodge once told me.when things seem unfair.Tims moan and whine while prods just play on .

Makes us better people .but it is now holding us back in the fight for parity and fairness

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A honestly don't get the outcry about tying a scarf to a pole, or laying it on a ground.

I agree with your sentiment, " who gives a fuck". However Halliday was recently booked for a supposed hand gesture from the centre circle resulting in a sending off. Apparently incitement. After the game last week the thumb comes back on the park while fans are still there and lays scarves at various areas, champagne bottle(plastic) on the centre circle. Jolly craikster. There is a major difference in how we are seen and them. I can understand our fans getting upset.

Just ban the ira scummy bastards , full stop , no more fucking parties in our ground , but our board will sweep it under the carpet as usual 

Quick enough to condone our fans after the cup final and any other incidents , but this nothing mentioned , our board only communicate with us when they want our season ticket money then they don't give 2 fucks about us again 

I was a steward at Ibrox for years first under Rangers themselves then with the morons from Rock Steady and that's pretty much normal for the bheasts visits to Ibrox.

What you don't see though is the abuse and intimidation (no pun intended) directed at the stewards and the catering staff. At least when I was there the police took a very dim view of their antics and plenty were either kicked out or jailed. Nor are you seeing the damage done to the toilets.

However in this time of youtube and mobile phone cameras it would appear that only our misbehaviour is filmed and posted. I personally think that's extremely odd given I know that the bheasts film shit loads of their jolly craic.

5 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

I was in Ibrox on Tuesday and there are Celtic stickers all over the broomloan rd stand. 

Stickers you say? godammit when will this crazy madness end, that's it, next season I'm stickering their midden to fuck, I know I'll get some stick for this (boom boom) but it's high time we fought back. 

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Stickers you say? godammit when will this crazy madness end, that's it, next season I'm stickering their midden to fuck, I know I'll get some stick for this (boom boom) but it's high time we fought back. 

You laugh, but who's gonny take They stickers aff the seats. Gilligan, Murray, Waghorn?

7 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fuck stickers, Upgrade to posters Scotty, posters aye tell yee 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm throwing some litter about as well, if we're getting done for it then let's go fucking mental 

Am gonna video myself spitting my chewing gum in the urinal then post it online. 

See how they like that. Am a crazy ass bastard me 

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

You'll block the drain ya reckless bastard, step away, ffs just step away 

It's fine I'll pick it out after I've filmed it ffs I'm not that mental that I would give them plumbing difficulties. 

Geez

2 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

I agree with your sentiment, " who gives a fuck". However Halliday was recently booked for a supposed hand gesture from the centre circle resulting in a sending off. Apparently incitement. After the game last week the thumb comes back on the park while fans are still there and lays scarves at various areas, champagne bottle(plastic) on the centre circle. Jolly craikster. There is a major difference in how we are seen and them. I can understand our fans getting upset.

It was after the game and there would be a very small amount of fans left.