Shocking Amount Of Damage To Broomloam Stand By Celtc Fans Once Again

Firstly have to laugh at this from Celtc fans denying any damage was done by them.

Celtic fans have denied the vandalism claims and claimed on social media there was no evidence of any damage to seats in the Broomloan Road stand.

This is just in the bottom half of the Broomloan stand and goodness knows what other damage was done in the top tier, There are over 150 seats that have been broken in the bottom alone along with ducting pipes which were also pulled down.

The Scottish media were very quick to condemn Rangers fans for damaging Celtic's stadium and didn't miss.

Perhaps the lack of any evidence and not wanting to just take peoples word for it that it happened is the reason for the non reporting of the damage to the Broomloan stand the Celtic fans were situated in last Saturday.

Well to those same media people here is your evidence and let's see if this also makes the back and front pages just like the damage at Parkhead. Absolutely disgusting

2s10n47.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reality is our board are amateurs there is no fight back the silence is deafening and you know what they deserve what they get. Thumbheid spat on the Rangers crest inside the stadium yet not a whisper and he was seen doing it. Our Club is a clusterfuck from top to bottom. 

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Happens in the peado dome, happens at Ibrox, blah blah blah, it's why it's 49 quid a ticket, I don’t care. 

I don't care either.

But what does wind me up, is Rangers fans get slaughtered for it, not a peep when the taigs do it. 

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

I don't care either.

But what does wind me up, is Rangers fans get slaughtered for it, not a peep when the taigs do it. 

Not just seat destruction, everything that is  negative press is thrown at us, we take it though, and we continue to take it. 

1 hour ago, djbroxybear said:

The reality is our board are amateurs there is no fight back the silence is deafening and you know what they deserve what they get. Thumbheid spat on the Rangers crest inside the stadium yet not a whisper and he was seen doing it. Our Club is a clusterfuck from top to bottom. 

Exactly mate,twice those bastards have been giving the freedom of Ibrox to do what they want,tying scarfs to goalposts putting scarfs on penalty spots,spitting on floors,not a word from our board.Spineless bastards,thes'e cunts are walking all over us.

25 minutes ago, bigsy said:

Exactly mate,twice those bastards have been giving the freedom of Ibrox to do what they want,tying scarfs to goalposts putting scarfs on penalty spots,spitting on floors,not a word from our board.Spineless bastards,thes'e cunts are walking all over us.

A honestly don't get the outcry about tying a scarf to a pole, or laying it on a ground.

6 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Firstly have to laugh at this from Celtc fans denying any damage was done by them.

This is just in the bottom half of the Broomloan stand and goodness knows what other damage was done in the top tier, There are over 150 seats that have been broken in the bottom alone along with ducting pipes which were also pulled down.

The Scottish media were very quick to condemn Rangers fans for damaging Celtic's stadium and didn't miss.

Perhaps the lack of any evidence and not wanting to just take peoples word for it that it happened is the reason for the non reporting of the damage to the Broomloan stand the Celtic fans were situated in last Saturday.

Well to those same media people here is your evidence and let's see if this also makes the back and front pages just like the damage at Parkhead. Absolutely disgusting

2s10n47.jpg

Ffs! It looks like a tornado just ripped right through it.

If this isn't pure vandalism by them, they need to go on a diet, seriously.

It's going to end up with no away fans at these games once again. That doesn't bother me because I don't go to The Piggery, but it's a shame for the genuine fan, on either side, that just wants to go and support their team.

Don't they know the name, and address, of every fan that buys a ticket? We need to bill them for each damaged seat, giving them the seat number, charging Them for the damage, then they can get the money off each fan, or ban them. Every seat holder is responsible for their seat. Is it too simple?

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A honestly don't get the outcry about tying a scarf to a pole, or laying it on a ground.

Neither do I and in fact it should be shown to the under performing bunch of idiots we have playing for us. Same as Griffiths done last week went out and put and inflatable bottle of champagne on the centre spot . Thatxwould get on my tits if was a player and they should have all been asked to sit and watch that mob and their fans celebrate last week.  A wake up call to each and every footballer . 

Someone tying a scarf. Champagne bottles after they have destroyed you at home. Na.  They deserve to do what they want within reason . It's a gentle reminder to our players .. here is what you have just let happen in your own back yard. 

36 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Ffs! It looks like a tornado just ripped right through it.

If this isn't pure vandalism by them, they need to go on a diet, seriously.

It's going to end up with no away fans at these games once again. That doesn't bother me because I don't go to The Piggery, but it's a shame for the genuine fan, on either side, that just wants to go and support their team.

Don't they know the name, and address, of every fan that buys a ticket? We need to bill them for each damaged seat, giving them the seat number, charging Them for the damage, then they can get the money off each fan, or ban them. Every seat holder is responsible for their seat. Is it too simple?

No it's fundamentally wrong.

If I'm seated near the exit at the Piggery and make my way out then someone clamouring over my seats to beat the slow aisle queues breaks my seat..... I'm responsible?

Or if the guy standing on his seat behind me steps onto the back of mine and breaks it...I'm responsible?

Nope. Far from practical.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

No it's fundamentally wrong.

If I'm seated near the exit at the Piggery and make my way out then someone clamouring over my seats to beat the slow aisle queues breaks my seat..... I'm responsible?

Or if the guy standing on his seat behind me steps onto the back of mine and breaks it...I'm responsible?

Nope. Far from practical.

It's easy to say that it's fundamentally wrong, without giving forward a solution yourself.

This seat destruction is getting out of hand, on both sides. It's only ever in the media when it's, supposedly, our fans doing it. If only we could police ourselves, without fear of intimidation, or violence?

This stuff has been going on for years and is normally just sorted out between the club's, if folk would stop posting videos etc on social media it wouldn't be making it into the mainstream.

Most of the shite about us damaging toilets came from someone in our support posting videos of it, similarly stories about our singing or conduct of supporters usually features videos from our own fans. We'd see a lot less negative press on the fans if the people involved didn't post shit on social media showing off