Season ticket renewals reach record high 35,000

Broxi

If you wanted to look from an optimistic point of view, we got promoted on a shoestring compared to the bheasts and then following season got 3rd on a shoestring. The savings made might have been used to get us to where we are right now allowing a large slice of the  ST money pie to be given to pedro. The money spent over the past 2 seasons has been used to get us in a great position to challenge for 1st next season, that is if pedros use of the money and selection of players works out. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, harlands plater said:

I realise that having a Portuguese manager who worked in Mexico it's hardly surprising he's apparently interested in Portuguese and Mexican players. However I wonder how many of these guys have the temperament to play consistently well in the this league, in this country.

Dorrans, Naismith(controversial) Patterson, walker, jack, Lyndsey, moult, lafferty(controversial) all British and linked to us. That's off the top of my head. If true then he's going for a mixture of ones he knows and some who know the club/league, smart if you ask me. If we get 90% of those and the foreign guys I'd be delighted tbh.

10 hours ago, harlands plater said:

I realise that having a Portuguese manager who worked in Mexico it's hardly surprising he's apparently interested in Portuguese and Mexican players. However I wonder how many of these guys have the temperament to play consistently well in the this league, in this country.

He's on record saying he wants Scottish/British players in his squad as well.

i thought we'd see a drop in sales after that horrendous season. glad they are still selling well. i get the feeling that as disappointing as this season was that we all know it's just a matter of time until we get back to 1st place. 

unfortunately i wasn't able to renew my season ticket this year :( i'll wait for the general sale and see if there is anything i can get. not feeling hopeful though as money is so tight right now.