Season ticket renewals reach record high 35,000

Broxi

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Amato said:

Not with this squad he hasn't!

All I'm saying is with the right manager we don't have to spend that much to close the gap since it is a poor league and even a modest Rangers team can win most weeks ... the one imponderable though is how much rogers will get of last years champions league money and if they will get more next season that could make a difference 

2 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

All I'm saying is with the right manager we don't have to spend that much to close the gap since it is a poor league and even a modest Rangers team can win most weeks ... the one imponderable though is how much rogers will get of last years champions league money and if they will get more next season that could make a difference 

Yeah fair enough, in theory we should be up there competing next year. We have the budget to consistently beat the rest of the dross in the league, then it should come down to the games against the soap dodgers.

Let's hope Pedro can bring in some decent players.

6 minutes ago, Amato said:

Yeah fair enough, in theory we should be up there competing next year. We have the budget to consistently beat the rest of the dross in the league, then it should come down to the games against the soap dodgers.

Let's hope Pedro can bring in some decent players.

Believe me nobody would be happier than me if that happened 

DK - "ring ring, ring ring"

New Manager Commitee - "hullo hullo?"

DK - "hullo hullo it's King, Dave King"

NMC - "oh hullo hullo David, we are just about to appoint, how can I help you?"

DK - "see if you appoint that fake bake cunt McIness yir not seeing a fucking penny of the season ticket money btw, he's a rodent sheep shagging failure"

NMC - "yes sir, what about Pedro (canni pronounce his second name)"

DK - "give him the lot, every penny to rebuild and damage those fenian cunts across the city"

NMC - "Pedro it is"

DK - "that's a promise, now cheerio"

NMC - "cheerio David"

NO SURRENDER 

20 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

37000 at £430 average is just short of £16 million a will be surprised if we even spent  half of that on the squad.

Aye but you've got to take conssesions and child prices into account so it's more likely to be an average price of just under £300 

3 hours ago, Broxi said:

Interestingly, King says "all season ticket money will go towards the playing squad". Doesn't 35,000 season tickets (not even final number after public sale) equate to like £15m? I'll believe that when I see it, but hopefully a good chunk

I don't believe either the number of sales or the spending claim. If we are on course to break records there would be no need for king to claim all of it's going on the squad.

i hope he proves me wrong!

King said the exact same thing last year,that if we sold so many tickets he would give all the money to investing in the playing squad,figure was quoted to be £15 million.Just another soundbyte coming from DK to try shift more tickets.

7 minutes ago, black75 said:

Didn't we have over 40,000 season tickets last year if i remember correctly, must be a fair few not renewing. 

There's always a fair number don't renew.

Wish Dave King would just keep quiet. Season ticket sale brilliant again but as soon as he mentions investing it in the team, teams will just think that we have a bigger budget and start adding a couple of 100 thousands to a players valuation and chancing that we will pay that