Offloading the deadwood

6 hours ago, Marky. said:

Keep saying it but o just think Forrester might be worth keeping. If he could learn not to be the centre of attention he could do a good job.

On a talent level I would agree but it isn't going to happen. He walked out of one of Pedro's first training sessions and hasn't been in the picture since. Waiting to see the pictures from pre season training today but suspect he wont be there.

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

On a talent level I would agree but it isn't going to happen. He walked out of one of Pedro's first training sessions and hasn't been in the picture since. Waiting to see the pictures from pre season training today but suspect he wont be there.

Didn't know that, ffs. He can get himself to fuck then. 

Will probably never get past him not squaring the ball to Dodoo anyway. 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/galleries/gallery-first-day-back/

050617_training_forrester_01.jpg050617_training_ohalloran_02.jpg

Forresters there as is MOH.

7 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Is that true? Never heard that.

8 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

050617_training_forrester_04.jpg

He's there alright.

15 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I wonder who has been included in todays training and who has not. Tried on the Rangers web site for information, but nothing up since the 2nd. :headscratch:

They'll all be training, even the ones Pedro has said he doesn't want. They all still have a contract.

12 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

They'll all be training, even the ones Pedro has said he doesn't want. They all still have a contract.

Quite a contract too for many.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/glasgow-rangers/vertragsende/verein/124&ved=0ahUKEwiIrs-J2ajUAhUHJMAKHWomB3AQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNH4YnV5hH1mbzI-4KVnkvw6Ekt4uQ

Stick 2020 into the filter box. And weep.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah a long contract will take their transfer fee up...:pipe:

The fact only 1 or 2 have been linked with a move away by the Scottish press tells us all we need to know about them and their agenda. They are choking for us to keep all the duds on the payroll and at the club as long as possible in the full knowledge they are shite and as long as they are here they are taking up a wage and valuable space in the squad and will keep the mediocrity going at Ibrox. 

5 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

The fact only 1 or  have been linked with a move away by the Scottish press tells us all we need to know about them and their agenda. They are choking for us to keep all the duds on the payroll and at the club as long as possible in the full knowledge they are shite and as long as they are here they are taking up a wage and valuable space in the squad and will keep the mediocrity going at Ibrox. 

Most clubs officials are still on holiday. Other than ourselves there's really not much activity anywhere in the UK.

I don't think it's down to the press that they're not being linked with moves away. More likely there is no interest and as they're contracted and on good money they're not playing the media to manufacture a move.

1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

It is a difficult situation with the transfer window not open yet and to move players on (we hope) they need to be fit, so suppose they will all be involved in one group at this early stage anyway. 

I think once Pedro gets in his new players and to the numbers he wants we might see some players training as a separate group, and then I could be completely wrong.  :happy:

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

Our issue isn't that our dead wood is much worse than usual, it's that they're on too much money.

We'll need to hope some of our rubbish can find teams stupid enough to match their terms.

I think we will get rid of some guys and end up subsidising their wages for them at their new clubs for the next 1-2 years which is going to be a real fucker for us. Something I don't want to see is us agreeing to terminate someones contract, for them to then get a nice wee pay day and then go join another SPFL club.