The who would you keep thread

With new signing on the horizon, whi would you keeo from our current squad? Its looking like tav and wallave is going to be our fullbacks with beerman and hodson providimg cover

In midfield we have pena, dorrans, jack, kranjcar and rossiter. I would keep halliday and holt. Holt bebause hes good and halliday to provide cover for leftback and left wing as well as midfield if required.

Up front we have miller, herrera, doddo, waghorn MOH and garner.  I would rather keep garner but he is the biggest asset so selling him would make sense. I would prefer to get rid of waghorn and garner and keep MOH & dodoo.

Wings we have mckay, dalcio MOH forrester, dodoo not a lot so would like another brought in for this position. Would only get rid of forrester.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

The goalkeeping position is the only position not under scrutiny, and even that has slight question marks over it at some points.

I personally would replace every other position in an ideal world.

True mate. 

I would as well but the money isnt there for 11 new players. Obviously next season we woukd replace the rest.

I'd keep the faith. Keep believing. Keep supporting our team. Keep my chin up. Keep hating Celtic. Keep on singing the 'Billy Boys song. Keep children away from a certain club with a dodgy history regarding young boys. Keep reminding the nasty nats that "SCOTLAND SAID NO!" Keep coming here for my Rangers related news. Keep being here for you, just in case you need someone. ??

I would keep the ones who at least tried last season or were injured.

Holt_Fod_Miller_Krancjar_Rossiter_Wallace_ Wilson

The youngstets including Dodoo for backup.

Oot..... Hodson, Forrester, MoH , Garner, Waghorn, Tav, Kiernan, Haliday,Mckay, Windass, Crooks, 

Means new Rb, Lm,Rm, on top of shat we already have  big big ask.

Can see Waghorn and Haliday staying.

17 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

I would keep the ones who at least tried last season or were injured.

Holt_Fod_Miller_Krancjar_Rossiter_Wallace_ Wilson

The youngstets including Dodoo for backup.

Oot..... Hodson, Forrester, MoH , Garner, Waghorn, Tav, Kiernan, Haliday,Mckay, Windass, Crooks, 

Means new Rb, Lm,Rm, on top of shat we already have  big big ask.

Can see Waghorn and Haliday staying.

Forrester oot!! - you'd have to follow him too.

I'd like to see who thrives with better players around them.

I'm looking at guys like Tav, Holt, McKay, Wilson as potentially stepping up with a higher calibre around them.

I think the likes of Waghorn, Kiernan, Forrester, Garner, etc are all surplus to requirements.

I think we'll have to keep the majority of them as surely no club with a right mind would buy these duds off us now. Expect a few cancellations of contracts near the end of the window with some hefty pay offs. Only one we will get decent money for is Garner and even that will be a big loss on what we paid last year. Warburton left us in the shitter big time, the least he could do is buy some of them off us.

11 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

With new signing on the horizon, whi would you keeo from our current squad? Its looking like tav and wallave is going to be our fullbacks with beerman and hodson providimg cover

In midfield we have pena, dorrans, jack, kranjcar and rossiter. I would keep halliday and holt. Holt bebause hes good and halliday to provide cover for leftback and left wing as well as midfield if required.

Up front we have miller, herrera, doddo, waghorn MOH and garner.  I would rather keep garner but he is the biggest asset so selling him would make sense. I would prefer to get rid of waghorn and garner and keep MOH & dodoo.

Wings we have mckay, dalcio MOH forrester, dodoo not a lot so would like another brought in for this position. Would only get rid of forrester.

Keep moh? Fuckin hell.

4 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

how

are 

these 

threads

still

getting

made

:megaanguish:

Within a few days we'll have a thread asking who we'd keep.

Then the weekly "what would your starting 11 be" now we've signed another player.

13 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

MOH should be first out the door, closely followed by Kiernan and Windass.

6 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I'd keep Alves and Jack, so far 

Good shout mate .The rest .I just don't care enough ..They have collectively disgraced our club last year IMO

I'm not going to say "any others at a push "

Whoever we are left with with get my support grudgingly probably  .They better improve tenfold if they are in our team next season