FIFA 18

DeanMK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Anyone else getting a gold pack to redeem when you buy a pack on UT which just seems to disappear? 2 packs in a row gave me a card for another gold pack which both seem to have just disappeared when I've redeemed it.

The redeemable packs are on actual UT mate.

6 hours ago, Ambrogio said:

Seems a lot easier to pack players on this fut World Cup , packed hummels , salah , firmino , lacazette , alba , de gea , got Ronaldo 94 out the icon sbc . Gameplay is so much better 

I read an article that said gameplay was left unchanged maybe it has been in the end.

Got to the final 3-3 half time, aw over him full second half canny score, get a second yellow with Blanc for his player running into me, he swings the free kick in, keeper runs out without me pressing y and instead of actually clearing the ball my player kicks it in the goal. 

Games fucking stupid man, genuinely don’t think av ever got as raging at the game as a did there

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Got to the final 3-3 half time, aw over him full second half canny score, get a second yellow with Blanc for his player running into me, he swings the free kick in, keeper runs out without me pressing y and instead of actually clearing the ball my player kicks it in the goal. 

Games fucking stupid man, genuinely don’t think about ever got as raging at the game as a did there

:lol:

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Games fucking stupid man, genuinely don’t think av ever got as raging at the game as a did there

Something similar happened to me on Fifa 17, was absolutely battering this cunt but he literally scored 2 from his only 2 shots on goal then swung a corner in and my keeper ran out and punched it into my own net

It's a fucking conspiracy

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Something similar happened to me on Fifa 17, was absolutely battering this cunt but he literally scored 2 from his only 2 shots on goal then swung a corner in and my keeper ran out and punched it into my own net

It's a fucking conspiracy

A had 3 shots 3 goals but the second half was genuinely all in his half man and his keeper was unreal, rage quit at 6-3 or something but it's rotten man :lol: 

Archived