$uper Ally

1 hour ago, davis1986 said:

Yawn this stuff again. Let's look forward rather than backwards again. Feel optimistic about our new signings, league etc

The problem is that two of the directors who sanctioned that deal are in the boardroom right now and a third is about to be appointed.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JohnH said:

I realised McCoist was a money grabber back in 1995 at Anorthisis Famagusta, when he couldn't be subbed on late in the game, owing to an injury to one of the defenders, and he was going mental. Not because he wasn't getting to play for the late part of the game, but because he wouldn't have been eligible for the 25k bonus, which the players were promised for getting into the Champions League.

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Fucking hell, this must be the best yet - The shite folk make up is bewildering. 

:megaanguish:

Why did you not write a letter advising folk of your realisation then we wouldn't have any of these wanky wee threads? 

He got it from a documentary piece, about Gazza etc at Ibrox.

It was mentioned in that as a piss take :sarcasm:

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Remember that aswell. Don't have a problem with that as I'd have been acting the same for 25K. But as a manager he ripped the cunt right out us which for me is unforgivable 

Just now, Siam69 said:

No he said he "realised" it when he was watching the game :lol:

can you just imagine him sitting on the couch in 1995 watching Ally go off his nut not getting on to play, him being a double golden boot winner an all. 

Shouting at the telly "ya greedy cunt Ally, sit down your no getting on" 

:lol:

The man is a cunt in a long long line of cunts of who looked at Rangers as simply a pound sign to grab as much as they could. 

But never mind he scored a lot of goals. 

The fact some are screaming about deflection and what about Whyte, it would appear the show trial and shambles it turned into has worked out very well  for the rest of the money grabbing crooked cunts in Rangers past and present. 

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Ok, we know that he was a money grabber. But if after the last 24hrs you think he's the real villian here mate then think again. If anyone feels the need to vent their spleen then at least look for someone on the Financial Times Rich List and ask why our training ground still officially bears his name. 

Spot on. Mccoist is a money grabber that's old news but the real snide is Murray undoubtedly. 

28 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Fucking hell, this must be the best yet - The shite folk make up is bewildering. 

:megaanguish:

Why did you not write a letter advising folk of your realisation then we wouldn't have any of these wanky wee threads? 

This isn't made up. There is a video of it and Gazza tells the story that Ally was livid not getting on because of money 

He might be a lot better thought of had he spoke up around the time of his sacking as manager and the subsequent gardening leave saga. 

Altough the golded handshake contact was ridiculous, once he knew were were in serious financial trouble, was he prepared to sacrifice his own wealth for the benefit of the club? I can't remember. Did he not take some sort of pay cut?

1 minute ago, MisterBlueSky said:

This isn't made up. There is a video of it and Gazza tells the story that Ally was livid not getting on because of money 

:lol::lol:

Gazza on a piss take ffs 

not my point anyway- the poster said that HE realised in 1995 whilst watching the game and not that he seen the video ffs

:lol:

anyway - you should be ashamed starting a fishing thread, putting a money sign in his name and calling for him to be removed from the hall of fame..... erm just like what a taig might do.. eh?

He's in the hall of fame for his contributions to our football achievements and his goal scoring and golden boot x2 accolades- not because he also happened to be a shite manager. 

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Ok, we know that he was a money grabber. But if after the last 24hrs you think he's the real villian here mate then think again. If anyone feels the need to vent their spleen then at least look for someone on the Financial Times Rich List and ask why our training ground still officially bears his name. 

thats a bit to easy for me. And money grabbing just seems not to do him justice at all.

So the argument goes that Ally was only interested in the money when it came to Rangers? Yet, this is the same Ally that as a player would heal quicker from injuries, and be back a lot quicker; the team player who when he was injured and his team-mates won a cup final celebrated as one of them; one of the two that previous players mention time and again would pick them up in the hard times? Ally will always be a legend at Rangers, and so he should be.

Ally was my hero growing up. I had a wall in my room devoted to him. What a player!

But as manager of our club he has to rate as one of if not the worst ever. I'm not really surprised at this revelation as the gardening leave fiasco showed how driven by money he is.

21 minutes ago, blueretro said:

That should never have been put in his contract. It would be interesting to know who negotiated that on the clubs behalf. 

Bain. 

The cunt was writing his own contracts to squeeze as much from the club as possible so why not deal in his pal Ally. 

The whole fucking lot of them had their hand in the pot and were bleeding us dry but we bring the keepers of the keys back again for another go at the Rangers cash cow. 

8 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

So who asked for the clause to be put in his contract? Was it Smith safeguarding his young apprentice? Mccoist didn't write the contract. He only signed it when offered. Should he have asked, "isn't that a bit much?"

Aye right ye are!

Why would he ask that? 

They all knew what each other was getting paid and the bonus clauses in place. 

Bain was writing outrageous contracts for all his pals, Ally being who he is would just run his hands ask when it was his turn and sign the deal.